• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    For you it would be applied to property and your Tennessee ammunition tax.
    I think the ammo tax goes to support wildlife? I am not sure funny thing is its a 10 cent tax regardless if is 50 rounds or 2000 rounds. I am guessing there were no Illinois transplant politicians that had any thing to do with it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    TBH, as common as gun store robberies/burglaries seem to be in Indiana, I don't understand owning a gun store and not stashing the entire storefront inventory in a safe at the end of the day. Insurance or not, having your inventory wiped out is a severe setback to a business. You can't make everything 100% safe, but you can definitely impose a time requirement over the five minutes it takes to smash some glass cases and pull guns of the wall rack.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    TBH, as common as gun store robberies/burglaries seem to be in Indiana, I don't understand owning a gun store and not stashing the entire storefront inventory in a safe at the end of the day. Insurance or not, having your inventory wiped out is a severe setback to a business. You can't make everything 100% safe, but you can definitely impose a time requirement over the five minutes it takes to smash some glass cases and pull guns of the wall rack.

Well I think it just takes too long put them in the safe at night as some have said here, along with sarcastic comments about why don't you volunteer your time to do it.

Funny thing is I live by an Academy Sports and all their guns go in a safe behind a metal door every night, go figure.

Going forward I will not patronize N Range. Too bad because they are near by and it would be nice to shoot indoors.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So pay a teenager to do it...lol...

Gripe about the time it takes to secure your inventory, but don't gripe about the time you have to spend fetching serial numbers and filling out forms and talking to the insurance company on the damn phone all day in the hopes of getting your money back sometime between now and the heat death of the universe?

Top Bottom