• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i just reupped my membership today. just a reminder to those that are not members yet or are on the fence about joining that if you enjoy guns (witch you obviously do or you wouldn't be reading this) the nra really NEEDS your support now more than ever. it takes about 2 minutes to join, and is a really cheap was to support the 2nd

somday ill quit buying guns long enough to save money for a liftime.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    i just reupped my membership today. just a reminder to those that are not members yet or are on the fence about joining that if you enjoy guns (witch you obviously do or you wouldn't be reading this) the nra really NEEDS your support now more than ever. it takes about 2 minutes to join, and is a really cheap was to support the 2nd

somday ill quit buying guns long enough to save money for a liftime.

Yeah, their making the Lifetime Memberships sweeter everyday with discounted pricing and some pretty neat stuff to go along with becoming a lifer.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I paid full price for my Life membership, but I did use the discounts to make three nephews Life members. The youngest, at the time he was signed up, was only 5 weeks old!

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I was thinking lifetime just to get them to stop trying to get me to renew 9 months early every year. I have been a member for years but that really irritates me, same deal with magazine subscriptions.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    I've been a Lifer for a long time. I've been thinking about upgrading to Endowment if the special is still on; I haven't sent any $$$ their way in a long time. They may do something i disagree with every once in a while but they still are a strong gun rights organization.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I signed up for the easy pay life membership two years ago and paid the remaining balance just prior to the discounted rate coming out. This is one time I don't mind having to pay much more than I had to.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I've been a Lifer for a long time. I've been thinking about upgrading to Endowment if the special is still on; I haven't sent any $$$ their way in a long time. They may do something i disagree with every once in a while but they still are a strong gun rights organization.
    Just finished upgrading mine to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Benefactor. Occasionally they [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]will have an upgrade deal. Got my [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Benefactor membership for $250.00. [/FONT]

Top Bottom