• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Silly question, but will the exhibitors be selling their products at the trade show? Would it be possible for me to buy things like night sights and grips? Can they be installed? I understand safety rules would need to be in place.

im under the impression that no they wont be selling products, but maybe someone with some more definate info will chime in.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Silly question, but will the exhibitors be selling their products at the trade show? Would it be possible for me to buy things like night sights and grips?

If you have never been, not a silly question.:D Some will sell non-gun stuff, stocks, sights, posters, clothing, etc.

Yes, I have purchased pistol stocked at the NRA convention. You will already be carrying 118 pounds of catalogues so plan accordingly.:D

Can they be installed? I understand safety rules would need to be in place.

When you get home? Sure thing. When you are around another 85,000 people do you think you really should be coonfingering your gun with no good reason? Of course not.

In 2011 in Pittsburgh I saw Cledus and Jasper whip out their carry guns and try out holsters. Let's do not that stupidity in Indianapolis.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    :D
    When you get home? Sure thing. When you are around another 85,000 people do you think you really should be coonfingering your gun with no good reason? Of course not.

In 2011 in Pittsburgh I saw Cledus and Jasper whip out their carry guns and try out holsters. Let's do not that stupidity in Indianapolis.

Ha. Well of course I am not suggesting whipping out your gun. I didn't know if they would have a special room for the Cledii to disarm, or maybe a way to bring in an unloaded and safety checked gun for work.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ha. Well of course I am not suggesting whipping out your gun. I didn't know if they would have a special room for the Cledii to disarm, or maybe a way to bring in an unloaded and safety checked gun for work.

No, no special room.

1. Check in up front,

2. Go directly to the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association booth to learn about all the wonderful things we are doing,

3. Leave your pistol(s) in the holster and leave it be.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I just got conformation Friday, that A&A Optics will have a booth. I will be set up at booth number 4816. Stop by and say hello.

Alan, I am trying to add you to my "map" and can't find you on the exhibitor listing. How exactly do you have it listed? I haven't figured out how to add you by booth number.

Edit. I found the booth and added Bradley Smoker. They are next door to you. That will get me close enough.

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Alan, I am trying to add you to my "map" and can't find you on the exhibitor listing. How exactly do you have it listed? I haven't figured out how to add you by booth number.

Edit. I found the booth and added Bradley Smoker. They are next door to you. That will get me close enough.

Im not on the vendor list yet. I paid and got conformation friday, but with the 1500 weekend I have not done the paper work yet to get added.

The way I understand it there is a selling area and a "showing" area. For instance Vortex will be showing, but be referring sales to me. In another area.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

I'm on there now sir

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thanks. I will stop by. I was thinking....any chance I could get the mount and rings I need for my 10/22 at the show? Maybe I could pay you early and just pick them up?

Or are you already carrying enough stuff in to set up?

Normally at a 1500 I don't bring EVERYTHING I have due to space, and I probably wont need everything.

At this show Im bringing the kitchen sink so picking it up there works great for me. If we can square away everything before the show that's even better, because I hope to be extremely busy.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Normally at a 1500 I don't bring EVERYTHING I have due to space, and I probably wont need everything.

At this show Im bringing the kitchen sink so picking it up there works great for me. If we can square away everything before the show that's even better, because I hope to be extremely busy.

I'll PM you tonight with what I want and you can tell me how to pay you. We will have it all done so all you have to do is hand me the goods!

Top Bottom