• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Cover those kids up in Bubble Wrap.... and stuff the empty spaces with styrofoam peanuts.

Years ago, I used to see parents walking around the malls with their toddlers on a leash. I always made the comment to my wife, "THAT"S one ugly dog!":cool:

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    true

you know that is exactly true,every bit of it.you know when parents discipline their children these days they get charges pressed on them,then when the kids grow up not being productive members of society they always ask where were the parents when the kids were growing up.+1 FOR MY DAD BUSTING MY ASS WHEN I WAS A KID.I DESERVED EVERYONE I GOT,I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED AS AN ADULT,NEVER BEEN ON PROBATION.I HAVE A FAMILY AND I AM TRYING TO RAISE MY KIDS ON THE SAME LEVEL I WAS RAISED ON. GOOD THREAD:D

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Having gone to a catholic school in the 60's it was nothing for the nuns to smack you with a pointer or a ruler if you were disruptive in class. You didn't dare tell your parents....because you might get it again.
    In public high school we went swimming ba...and the last one out, when the gym teacher blew the whistle would get a whack on the ba with a paddle...we thought nothing of it. We thought it was funny to see who got whacked that day.
    In high school I had a wood shop teacher that every morning would have us sit on some bleachers that were in the shop while he took attendance.
    Every morning he would give his 5 minute monologue.
    It would start out the same"How's my dirty little crumbs this morning" and it went on to whatever he wanted to make a speech about that day.
    He often told us that some day when he was dead and gone we would be walking down the street and think it's raining....but it would be him pissing on our heads.
    We were all 15 -16 years old and thought that was funny.
    Try something like that in 2009.

Last edited:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    He often told us that some day when he was dead and gone we would be walking down the street and think it's raining....but it would be him pissing on our heads.

Now, I'm gonna think of that every rainy day.;)

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    The only thing I can find wrong with your post is in scenario # 7 .

You left out the fact that the EPA would impose huge fines and possible imprisonment for his parents for allowing him to place such toxic chemicals in the ground .

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Remember when the saying was " It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game"......................
    Today it's " It's not whether you win or lose it's who you find to blame". ..................................Pogo is right when he said "We have met the enemy and he are us"...........................................:@ya:.......................
    ..........<>< Duce

Top Bottom