• Poll closed .

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I've attempted to update the "name" on google maps a few times, but my edits are always rejected.
    Maybe I need to make a visit before attempting again.
    I know you can type in the coordinates too, or there is another address they use for 911. I'm not too sure on the second. I can try getting the first if it helps

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I know you can type in the coordinates too, or there is another address they use for 911. I'm not too sure on the second. I can try getting the first if it helps
    Nah.

It's in the right place, and the "address" is proper enough (though I don't think it's got an official address).
    At one time in the past it was named "Winamac Fish & Wildlife Area Shooting Range" as the other FWA ranges are.

Someone got a clever idea and the bots accepted "Winamac wildlife bar & grill"

Attempts to correct it have been declined, but someone making the edit while present at the location (and possibly with a picture) may garner enough "points" in the algorithm to be accepted.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    HEY ALL!!!! I was not able to make it yesterday to the INGO meet & shoot at Winamac. However, I did go today, and while there the range master and I were talking and he happened to see my INGO sticker on my range box. He asked if I was a INGO member? Of course I said yes. He then asked me if I could/would pass along a message from him to ALL of you that participated yesterday? I said I can do that. He said tell all those INGO members that were there shooting yestarday. You ALL were the most polite and safe group he has ever dealt with there and you all left the range cleaner than when you arrived. He said to tell you he was very impressed and you all were a pleasure to have there. He said usually when it is a big group he has to get on people for safety and clean up messes. Not with you all and he wanted me to let you all know he appreciated your visiting and conduct. So...WELL DONE fellow INGO members, way to represent.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    HEY ALL!!!! I was not able to make it yesterday to the INGO meet & shoot at Winamac. However, I did go today, and while there the range master and I were talking and he happened to see my INGO sticker on my range box. He asked if I was a INGO member? Of course I said yes. He then asked me if I could/would pass along a message from him to ALL of you that participated yesterday? I said I can do that. He said tell all those INGO members that were there shooting yestarday. You ALL were the most polite and safe group he has ever dealt with there and you all left the range cleaner than when you arrived. He said to tell you he was very impressed and you all were a pleasure to have there. He said usually when it is a big group he has to get on people for safety and clean up messes. Not with you all and he wanted me to let you all know he appreciated your visiting and conduct. So...WELL DONE fellow INGO members, way to represent.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Wonderful to hear. Thanks for passing on the message.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

It was because we had a mod there to keep us in check.

Top Bottom