• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Kinda just getting home after stopping at 5star for coffee creamer for gf.
    Was a great day shooting a few of the other guys handguns at the 50 which i though was the 25yard for a couple hours..lol.. Don, his buddy, girls an i moved to the 25yard range. Pretty much got the red dot on the sig P365xl sighted close for 25yards. What a friggin pain red dots on a handgun are! Appreciate the help Don and repeter gave me. Range officer for dnr was very cool too..

kotaoz

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2023
    NWI
    thank you for the kind welcome and organizing the event, @d.kaufman . thanks to everyone for the inclusivity and sense of community.

i appreciated getting to meet some of you and plink around and chat. wish i knew about the event ahead of time (my own fault) regardless it was a cool hangout.

lastly, thank you @2A_Tom for the generous and awesome raffle prize!!

You all made my day; I appreciate my brothers in arms here. and i look forward to being more involved with the community.

Have a great weekend!

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Everybody pay close attention to that picture of me and get a good lesson on how to conceal at the range… lmao
    Think there was 4 that i know of. Talked to RO many time and 1 think i thought was the oddest thing he told me.. he said the range was the only place he wasn't allowed to carry. Also talked about the lead cleanup a couple years ago. Big company outa Texas did the job and pulled lil over 28k pounds outa the back stop berms. There was a certificate posted on the building window.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Think there was 4 that i know of. Talked to RO many time and 1 think i thought was the oddest thing he told me.. he said the range was the only place he wasn't allowed to carry. Also talked about the lead cleanup a couple years ago. Big company outa Texas did the job and pulled lil over 28k pounds outa the back stop berms. There was a certificate posted on the building window.
    I wonder how often they do it.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Well I wish I was able to make it, especially after seeing that PSL. Next time. If any of you are going to Kokomo on the 25th for the machine gun shoot, I'll likely be there since I don't have a friend's wedding to attend that weekend.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Guy that was packing up at the 50 when we got there let us all partake in his spray, thankfully. Spray started wearing off and that's when we decided to pack up for good
    Hey Don, I was 'guy'. Sorry I couldn't stick around and introduce myself, was already running late to get to the funeral. Got there early and enjoyed the 100y with my son though and good to meet @spencer rifle

Attachments

• 20240518_091645.jpg
      20240518_091645.jpg
      919.1 KB · Views: 10
    Top Bottom