• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    It was written by the NK government and he's probably been forced to read it. Read the "confession" as you'll see there are many grammatical errors in there. They also use words Americans don't use on a normal basis or ever.

It reads like an instruction manual for a piece of Chinese produced furniture.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My question is, why in the world was this guy in North Korea? You can't get taken captive and held prisoner if you don't go in the first place.

They just publicly executed a bunch of people for watching soap operas. I think that would be enough to keep most sensible people away.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    As soon as they kidnapped him off the plane he was a hostage.....Wheres a President with some backbone and spine when you need one. He is a Hostage, release him or else.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Being that my late father was a Korean war vet I find this very disturbing. I would very much link to volunteer myself to go over there and help free all Americans held by NK for political reasons shuch as this. Now lets see what our ***** POTUS will do.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    My question is, why in the world was this guy in North Korea? You can't get taken captive and held prisoner if you don't go in the first place.

They just publicly executed a bunch of people for watching soap operas. I think that would be enough to keep most sensible people away.
    He was there as a tourist with a fellow American. The other American was allowed to leave and the vet was kept as a prisoner. Why he would have wanted to go there is beyond me, but the world is filled with folks with strange ideas. He's not the first AMerican seized there and likely won't be the last.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Being that my late father was a Korean war vet I find this very disturbing. I would very much link to volunteer myself to go over there and help free all Americans held by NK for political reasons shuch as this. Now lets see what our ***** POTUS will do.
    He will do just what previous presidents have done in similar circumstances. Nothing.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He was there as a tourist with a fellow American. The other American was allowed to leave and the vet was kept as a prisoner. Why he would have wanted to go there is beyond me, but the world is filled with folks with strange ideas. He's not the first AMerican seized there and likely won't be the last.

Not to sound cavalier or unsympathetic, but who takes a vacation to N. Korea? What's that we always say about playing stupid games?

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

Sounds like a good idea to me. Count me in.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Yes, he was, given the NoKo history of seizing Americans.

If NK is allowing Americans to come in then they have no right to take them hostage...If they have been doing this then shame on our Govt. to not stop all American tourist to go over. No way I would go over there, but NK can't say..."come over you are welcomed," and then take hostages.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If NK is allowing Americans to come in then they have no right to take them hostage...If they have been doing this then shame on our Govt. to not stop all American tourist to go over. No way I would go over there, but NK can't say..."come over you are welcomed," and then take hostages.
    They can and do, sad to say. The welcome mat is not precisely out, but it's happened before. A number of times over the last few years, in fact. As for them having no "right" to do it....who's going to stop them?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think I'm going to go on vacation to some country that hates America and Americans with a passion and has a history of grabbing our people and locking them up.

:rolleyes:

Some people are just stupid.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Yes.
    They can.

Until someone stands up, the bully always wins.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I kinda want to go to north korea now.... I would love to see what they try to make me confess too... I did serve in South Korea and on the DMZ...

Guilty of the war crime of eating real food in front of my NK shadow? Harrassing poor hookers for trying to make a buck?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Somehow I doubt Ronald Reagan would put up with this kind of crap. Seems weakness breeds this kind of stuff, everyone is testing us right now.
    Haha, what would the great Ronald Reagan have done? NK has the support of China and Russia, what could we POSSIBLY do? We have no diplomatic connect to the hermit nation and nothing to force their hand. We are as helpless now in dealing with them as we were in July 1953. As for foreign tourists visiting NK, it is on the rise. North Korea welcomes increase in tourism - Telegraph Capitalism will slowly erode the Leader's grip on the country...it already has based on reports from defectors. The government will adapt much like China or it will fall, possibly within my lifetime.

Top Bottom