• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    One of my local shops has a new, and unfired Norincho for $275. All matching numbers and has the cleaning rod. The stock and bluing are both in great shape. Since I already have an AK, I thought maybe another rifle that chambers the same caliber. Is that a decent price? What says you Ingo.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Based on your description, very fair price. A couple of additional things to check- good barrel rifling with no pitting from corrosive ammo and the front sight is straight.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Doesn't sound bad but $250 would be better. Starting to see alot of nice used ones for $150-$200. Seems like every week the prices of SKS' goes up and down.

Hookfish

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I would say that is somewhat of a high price. I just picked up an unfired, matching numbers Norinco for $250. It included the original wooden stock, an extra synthetic stock and a bipod.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Yeah seems high with the going rate now. There's a few on here much cheaper. With the prices going down like they are on sks's i wouldnt pay much more than $200 new.

mrwil34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Its a good price if your willing to accept it, you can always find cheaper just have to search and wait. If its nice and meets your needs or expectations and don't want to wait for another then buy, if not keep looking

Top Bottom