• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last sentence "An autopsy has been scheduled....". The only reason to have an autopsy at this point, would to check if the guy had his head up his ass, but since his junk wasn't shot off, no need.

Stories like this remind me of people who try to let thier 10 year old kid fly a plane solo cross country to get in the record books.:rolleyes: Never ends well.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    MCSO: 9-year-old accidently shoots, kills gun instructor with Uzi - TheIndyChannel.com

I am all for learning when parents feel their child is ready. I shot my first real firearm around that age (after starting out with a bb gun), so I have no issue with learning to shoot at that age. I do draw the line with shooting of an auto uzi.

This is terrible on several levels. But most importantly is a person is dead and the girl undoubtedly feels guilty and will have this to bear for the rest of her life.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I had to turn it off before she even fired a shot. Someone else watch it and tell me if it actually shows the instructor being hit, because I won't continue watching it. I'm tired of seeing stuff like that.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I had to turn it off before she even fired a shot. Someone else watch it and tell me if it actually shows the instructor being hit, because I won't continue watching it. I'm tired of seeing stuff like that.

No. It stops right before the shot hits him.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

This video stop short of the tragedy.

This one.

I'm going to guess the full video appears on liveleak within 48 hours.

Like you, I have no desire to see the full clip.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Hickok45's son, John, has stated in one of his videos that the first centerfire firearm he ever shot was a full auto Uzi. I believe he said he was 4 years old. However, his father was holding the Uzi with him. I have a feeling this unfortunate occurrence that was linked in the OP was not being controlled by a responsible adult.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    OK. I have a section of this site that I pay for - why would my thread be merged here? If I want to post and talk about something in the place I'm paying for, I should certainly be able to.

Top Bottom