• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ed p.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Greenfield
    Back early in the summer i was asked to perform a marriage cremony for my cousins son and his woman. So thanks to the internet and my wife i became a ordained minister ( aint the internet great). I told the guys at work what i was going to do and was instantly nicknamed the REVEREND which they got a big kick out of seeing how i am the foreman. They even have the big boss calling me that.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Spank, Spanky, Spankster, Spanks (any one of those).

Spainy is a nickname my dad got at his old work place and I use it for the internetz.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I have different ones for different places, the longest standing one is Mole. While I am at the Fire Dept, they to call me Mole, mainly because I was the shortest and the new guy and always got stuck doing the confined space rescues. Better than one guy who was in the academy before me, he abbreviated physical training as FT, and has such been FT, but it stands for something else. I'll leave you guys to guess what that one stands for in reality.:laugh:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My login here is an old nickname. I was the IT Director at a small college, and the El Conquistador skit on Bob and Tom was popular at the time.

We have "Freddy" here (Real name is Adam) who wore a Freddy Kruger style sweater to work one day. We also have "Gaberialle" (real name is Gabriel), when a customer misspelled it.

Pretty boring, really....

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I worked with a guy the whole department nick named all at once in one day back in the lat 70's after the first day he wore a shirt that said, "I choked Linda Lovelace" to work. He was "Choker" from that day ever after though I still remember his real name for some strange reason, Billy H.

He had some of the wildest stories I've ever seen backed up with pictures in all my working career.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I hates me some moles! :xmad:

I'll give you a ten second head start. :laugh:

Yeah well if you ever have your dog get stuck in drainage ditch tubing, or happen to fall down a well (literally had that one about two weeks ago), you might gain a new appreciate for the power of the Mole.

PS. you wont ever find me.
    european-mole-22725.jpg

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I've had a few nicknames at workplaces:

Energizer Bunny - Because once someone gets me going on a topic, I just keep going... and going... and going....
    SirTalksAlot - Back when baby got back was popular.
    Johnny Rico - The college years from the movie Starship Troopers because back when I was in shape I supposedly looked like his character, and my name is similar to his first name. Dude in the middle, pic of me from back in the day(over a decade ago)...my beautiful wife (then GF) edited out.
    MV5BMTcxNTQ1NjM5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjg0ODY2._V1._SX400_SY268_.jpg

OLDPICsmall.jpg

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    my friends at home call me "evil", you name it I've either crashed it or gotten hurt on it

at work they called me tiny since I'm 6'7" 340.

at school they call me "radio" since I'm always going "unit 91, come in 91" on the radios all of us ra's have. I'm also called farvre every now and then because of it.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I've never had a nickname that stuck. People that I have known with nicknames:

Crusty
    Jack Jack
    Cobador
    Little Hoss
    Cheeker
    Ooch
    Hopper
    O Head
    Ape S__t
    Goat Head
    White Owl
    The Squeezer
    Killer
    Little Miss FME
    Tato
    Red
    Radar
    "Effin" Bob
    Mooch
    Boozie
    Duck
    Finney
    Lantern Jaw

Rescue912

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Lafayette
    My first & last name together are (phonetically at least) 2 letters off from a feminine venereal disease. Of course, I get called that a lot...

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I just started a new job about 5 weeks ago and I work with a guy that people call "Poopsy" and he has coined me "Nipple-Eye." I figure it's a play on Nicholi (sp?), being that my name is Nicholas.

It seems, that a strange majority of guys I work with all have nicknames, some are pretty interesting, to say the least...

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I worked with a guy the whole department nick named all at once in one day back in the lat 70's after the first day he wore a shirt that said, "I choked Linda Lovelace" to work. He was "Choker" from that day ever after though I still remember his real name for some strange reason, Billy H.

He had some of the wildest stories I've ever seen backed up with pictures in all my working career.

Great David Allen Coe song!

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I got the nickname Midnight Rider cuz im a truck driver and was going to make a pickup in Helmsburg Indiana. I ended up getting just a little bit lost, it was dark, and it took me forever to find somewhere to turn around. Main reason I got lost was cuz 46 was closed and didnt know it before I planned that trip.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I've never had a nickname that stuck. People that I have known with nicknames:

Crusty
    Jack Jack
    Cobador
    Little Hoss
    Cheeker
    Ooch
    Hopper
    O Head
    Ape S__t
    Goat Head
    White Owl
    The Squeezer
    Killer
    Little Miss FME
    Tato
    Red
    Radar
    "Effin" Bob
    Mooch
    Boozie
    Duck
    Finney
    Lantern Jaw

LMAO. I was known as "effin" back in college. Something to do with my use of the universal adjective. At my last job , I was dubbed "The Crippler". After scheduling 6 Friday afternoon vacation days, which exempted you from mandatory Saturday overtime, my supervisor screamed " You're crippling me!!!!" It stuck with me for a long time.lol.

Reese04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Brookville Indiana
    Don't feel bad about the wierd names , an old man at my work calls me "puddin". Most of the people i work with call me that now too. Most of the people there are wierdos so it dont really bother me.

SINK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    I have a coworked that randomly picks nicknames and I happened to get possum for mine and for some reason it has stuck.

Top Bottom