• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I don't understand why a guy would question another guy's fashion sense...Troy and Clay play defense, so their hair doesn't matter.

Being a RB and having those **** locks is a different story.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Best Pic Evar!

Ben Roethlisberger

tumblr_lfoqq8HBY31qgpiato1_500.jpg

I'd hand just for the table scraps. :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :D

I still don't understand why so many people hate him. He's arguably the best QB of all time and he's a class act.

It must be his good looks.:):

Nothing says class like leaving your pregnant girl friend for a super model.

Nothing against Brady, he is awesome on the field, but that is the first time I have seen him referred to as a class act.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    How is a guy who has never won a superbowl without cheating, and only thrown over 30tds in a season twice considered one of the greats again? Yeah, I despise how people hold the pats soo high after being caught cheating for multiple years.
    I do NOT like courtland finnegan, and thoroughly enjoyed watching Andre Johnson humiliate him.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    If you loved the opposing team, you hated Dick Butkus. If you were a bear fan, he was the greatest player in the NFL (and still is).

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Because he sucks and probably those who dont like him are Bears fans because he sucked for their team lol.

Grossman sucked for his team to a 13-3 record and an NFC championship.

Is that really bad?

He also threw for over 300 yards this past Sunday and win over the NY Giants.

The worst player of all time for attitude and mouthiness is Michael Irvin. He is still full of bologna.

Terry

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Nothing wrong with Brady, just a lot of jealousy I think. Rivers is a cry-baby but he's also a feisty competitor so I can't hate that. Is Owens still in the league? If so, I'll choose Owens. When he put the ball down on the Cowboys logo and got knocked to the ground, that was classic. What a tool.

My favorite player right now is Miles Austin. Just throwing that out.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Albert Haynesworth. Anyone that will stomp their cleats on a helmet-less player's face is a real piece of crap. He should have been banned for life.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i know hes not active but i think warren sapp was the biggest loser. that cheap shot he took against denver was the worst case of unsportsmans like conduct i have ever seen.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I am amazed, however, we are four pages into this thread and nobody has pointed out this guy:
    oj-simpson-mshot.jpg

I'm not even slightly amazed.

tell us which current NFL player (or players), you just cannot stand.

Not to mention, supposedly(he retired well before I was even born, so I don't know) he was one of the most loved players in the game.

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    I am going to get reemed on this board, Peyton Manning. His face is everywhere with that aweshucks smile. He is just way over exposed, plus it irritates my wife that I dont like him, so bonus
    You have my vote. I haven't liked the Colts since they got rid of Marshall Faulk. Got tired of every 3 years starting a new rebuilding process. While I'll admit Manning has been much better than I expected him to be. He's still a choke artist just like he was at Tennessee. I know the Colts won a Super Bowl with him under center, but the defense won that game. Maybe if Manning finally admitted he can't do it all alone I'd like him. Bring in a real head coach and offensive coordinator and let him be nothing more than the QB.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Has anyone mentioned Ryan Leaf? Memba him?

Oops! Just saw " Current players". I'd definitely have to give another vote to T.O.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom