• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    We actually DO have a wedding on the 29th...

Heh.

But for now - my wife's planning on us getting up early in Decatur and then booking on home so I can head down.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    We had mandatory NRA range safety officer and CPR training scheduled for tomorrow for the entire staff of Beech Grove Firearms that has now been rescheduled for Sunday, September 30th.

Since I have been hired as the new director of NFA sales and operations and will be running the entire NFA department at the new store, I am required to attend this training which will take most of the day.

I don't have a choice, I am going to have to miss Vet day on Sunday. Sorry for the late notice. :(

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    We had mandatory NRA range safety officer and CPR training scheduled for tomorrow for the entire staff of Beech Grove Firearms that has now been rescheduled for Sunday, September 30th.

Since I have been hired as the new director of NFA sales and operations and will be running the entire NFA department at the new store, I am required to attend this training which will take most of the day.

I don't have a choice, I am going to have to miss Vet day on Sunday. Sorry for the late notice. :(

I think you should hire me.....

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

I say we mass email Greg with the following message:
    Can Cory come out and play, PLEASE??

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer