• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I was going to lock this thread, but it hasn't been 24 hours yet. Here's the timeline:

0842: Intro post in the introduction and greetings sub-forum by subject former newbie. Begins to insult everyone and their uncle.

(Approximately) 0930: Mod KellyinAvon passes through the house (had stuff goin on ya know) and clicks the INGO link. Upon seeing five reports says, "WHAT THE ACTUAL ****? IT'S SATURDAY MORNING!"

0935ish: Mod KellyinAvon determines one report should be handled by Texkev, the other four are on the same newbie. Reads first report and goes to content.

0940: Mod KellyinAvon hits send on a rather brief yet strongly-worded PM to subject former newbie.

0942ish: Mod KellyinAvon reads second report and goes to content. Deploys Ban Hammer, selects 30 days in order to use "Humble Pie reference"

0943-0950-ish: Mod KellyinAvon does the behind the scenes staff-stuff that happens when Ban Hammer is deployed.

0951: Mod KellyinAvon clicks the "what's new" tab and finds the "List your shooters" thread. Uses "Humble Pie reference".

In the course of one hour: 11 posts, 4 reports, gets banned.
    Dang, that's a lot of work in one short hour.

Maybe Rookie can give you a 1/2-day vacation from mod duties.;)

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    One interesting fact bout this post, gotta go back 5 or 6 pages to find another that got to page 3 on an intro. And don’t know if that guy is still here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom