Gav-n-Tn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Tennessee
    Welcome to INGO!

How'd you hear about us?

By accident actually. I was Googling a holster model trying to find a fair price to sell it for. I got a "hit" on the model. Apparently one of the members here had listed one just like it. SOOO, I just figured I'd join while I was here.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    welcomeingo.gif
    I spent some years in Millington going to school when I was active duty USMC. Always liked TN. So welcome aboard!

Gav-n-Tn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Tennessee
    welcomeingo.gif
    I spent some years in Millington going to school when I was active duty USMC. Always liked TN. So welcome aboard!

Thanks. I remember the first time I passed through Indiana when I was a kid. I had never seen black dirt before and I never forgot it.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Ah Tennessee; my wife and I got married in Gatlinburg at a chapel. Used to be our favorite vacation destination when we could still afford to go on vacation (before daughter #2).

Gav-n-Tn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Tennessee
    Ah Tennessee; my wife and I got married in Gatlinburg at a chapel. Used to be our favorite vacation destination when we could still afford to go on vacation (before daughter #2).

My son got married the same way. We didn't find out until it was over.:dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Welcome, Volunteer! Yet another former resident of Millington, TN here, too. Wife's a Memphis girl, too. Sure do miss west TN some days. I'll take red clay over black dirt any day!

Gav-n-Tn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Tennessee
    Welcome, Volunteer! Yet another former resident of Millington, TN here, too. Wife's a Memphis girl, too. Sure do miss west TN some days. I'll take red clay over black dirt any day!

I live in the Southeastern region. Right down the road from the Ocoee river (1996 Olympics) and Cherokee Nat'l Forest.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Of any place I would move to, TN would be the place. Me and the family spend 3-4 days in Gatlinburg each fall. It is tradition to hit Smokey Mountain Knife works, the park, and my wife buys Christmas Ornaments. I would love to live and hunt/hike in TN.

Welcome to the site.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    Welcome - I live in IN but my heart is in Tn. My wife is from Knoxville, our oldest child and only grandchild live in Knoxville. Looking to retire and just look at the mountains.
    Go Vols!

Gav-n-Tn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Tennessee
    Of any place I would move to, TN would be the place. Me and the family spend 3-4 days in Gatlinburg each fall. It is tradition to hit Smokey Mountain Knife works, the park, and my wife buys Christmas Ornaments. I would love to live and hunt/hike in TN.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcome. I haven't seen too many people that moved here and didn't stay. I do love my State:D

Gav-n-Tn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Tennessee
    Welcome - I live in IN but my heart is in Tn. My wife is from Knoxville, our oldest child and only grandchild live in Knoxville. Looking to retire and just look at the mountains.
    Go Vols!

They're just right up the road from me a little ways. We love the mountains too. They haven't gotten old yet after all of these years.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    WELCOME!! I grew up in Oak Ridge, have a sister that lives in Kingston. She is the controller for Rocky Top Markets. One of these days we will move back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom