• Status
    Not open for further replies.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hiya all. I'm a newbie gun owner in West Lafayette. I was never around guns as a kid and never even shot a target until I was 19 at Purdue.

:welcome: from a Purdue alum (BA '96). I never had guns in the house growing up, either, but had a little exposure to them via friends in high school. Things really took off when I joined the Purdue Rifle & Pistol Club (there used to be a range in the basement of the Co-Rec Gym; AFAIK, neither it nor the club exists anymore), and I bought my first handgun at the age of 22, shortly after graduation.

I still belong to the Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club over by Brookston, and get up that way to shoot about once a month.

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Welcome. I'm at Purdue, and my roommate and I both shoot at Linden, its a fun place, and they are pretty helpful if you don't know something (when someones around). Also flatcreek is a decent indoor range for pistols and small rifles. Hope to see you posting around.

FYI if you have ever been to Harry's you've seen both me and my roommate working.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom