• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    Weird jingoism going on in this thread. It's a sand war between two groups that have antipathy for Christians of European descent.

Why would you be rooting for either side, much less stoked for genocide(which seems to be the prevaling sentiment)? After the wasteful iraq/afghanistan wars, it's baffling that there are still Americans, Hoosiers even, that haven't learned the lesson of getting involved in foreign wars.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Weird jingoism going on in this thread. It's a sand war between two groups that have antipathy for Christians of European descent.

Why would you be rooting for either side, much less stoked for genocide(which seems to be the prevaling sentiment)? After the wasteful iraq/afghanistan wars, it's baffling that there are still Americans, Hoosiers even, that haven't learned the lesson of getting involved in foreign wars.
    The Israelis hate us???? Oh man, you gave me a sad.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    With respect to Post #121 above LeMay would have bombed Yemen into oblivion and let the buzzards and camels pick up the scraps.
    Remember the USS Cole incident? LeMay would never have abided that attack on the US.
    Given the current situation with the Houthis, the problem today is the Democraps in charge today don’t have the cojones for such a decision.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

We have the ability to eliminate enemies with a button push, but not the balls. It’s not about getting involved, but about eliminating the entire threat and moving on. Wars happen because of indecisiveness.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    With respect to Post #121 above LeMay would have bombed Yemen into oblivion and let the buzzards and camels pick up the scraps.
    Remember the USS Cole incident? LeMay would never have abided that attack on the US.
    Given the current situation with the Houthis, the problem today is the Democraps in charge today don’t have the cojones for such a decision.
    USS Cole? How about the USS Liberty bombing? How would Lemay have handled that one?

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    We have the ability to eliminate enemies with a button push, but not the balls. It’s not about getting involved, but about eliminating the entire threat and moving on. Wars happen because of indecisiveness.
    The US hasn't won a war in 80 years, sad to see boomers still sword rattling to spend the blood of their children in sensless war against caricatures.

I guess the elderly just will not learn, fortunately as millenials begin to replace the boomers behind the controls of this nation, the senseless bloodlust at the behest of AIPAC is coming to a close.

No more pointless foreign wars.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    Both sides agreed that that was an accident. An unfortunate accident, but an accident nonetheless. Can't say that about the Cole.
    But how would LeMay have reacted to this clear attempt to induce the US to openly join the war?

Nowadays, israelis don't have to rely on false flags like the Liberty or the Lavon affair to get Americans to fight their wars. Given that AIPAC has flat purchased our entire political class, we'll just do it without the prompting now.

Here's another quandry for you: during the iraq and afganistan debacles, how many soldiers did our alleged "greatest ally" send in support of the war effort? Even tiny Nepal sent elite mountaineering Ghurkas to help, but how many did israel send?

Iran and israel both have nothing to do with US interests and supporting either side is a mistake. But i guess we're going to have ANOTHER sand war instead of learning from iraq, afganistan, syria, hell, even ukraine.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But how would LeMay have reacted to this clear attempt to induce the US to openly join the war?
    What part of "accident" are you not understanding? As for Israel not sending soldiers, gee, I don't know, maybe, just maybe they had their hands full with defending their own country from every other Arab nation that they're surrounded by.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    What part of "accident" are you not understanding? As for Israel not sending soldiers, gee, I don't know, maybe, just maybe they had their hands full with defending their own country from every other Arab nation that they're surrounded by.
    Interesting. Now make an excuse for Jonathon Pollard. These are olympic level gymnastics.

I'm actually in favor of open war with iran so long as it's prosecuted entirely by the boomers think the Liberty was an accident and will make every excuse for israel.

Think of it! Tehran will be brought to its' knees as the freshly conscripted boomer batallion rolls in on their hover-rounds, brandishing only john moses browning designs, indescriminitely slaughtering men, women, and children, wiping the Persian race from existance! Oh man, can you imagine the praise you'll get from the IDF? (They're too busy killing everyone in Gaza right now to do the whole iran thing)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Interesting. Now make an excuse for Jonathon Pollard. These are olympic level gymnastics.

I'm actually in favor of open war with iran so long as it's prosecuted entirely by the boomers think the Liberty was an accident and will make every excuse for israel.

Think of it! Tehran will be brought to its' knees as the freshly conscripted boomer batallion rolls in on their hover-rounds, brandishing only john moses browning designs, indescriminitely slaughtering men, women, and children, wiping the Persian race from existance! Oh man, can you imagine the praise you'll get from the IDF? (They're too busy killing everyone in Gaza right now to do the whole iran thing)
    Okay, I think I'm done with this conversation. It's clear where your support lies. Don't you have a pro-Palestine rally to attend?

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    Okay, I think I'm done with this conversation. It's clear where your support lies. Don't you have a pro-Palestine rally to attend?
    it's funny, the guys pushing for slaughter are the first guys to quit. No moxy. It's ironic.

Bucko, just cause I've got no love for israel, doesn't mean I'm all in for the cave-men they're currently genociding.

I'm American. America first. American interests only. No foreign wars, no foreign aid, no foreign trade.

Now off you go, gramps. You lost this argument like your generation lost every war it was in.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm American. America first. American interests only. No foreign wars, no foreign aid, no foreign trade.
    I could agree with this, but unfortunately that's not the reality of the world we live in Bucko. And genociding? Tell me youngster, which side has vowed to wipe the other side off the face of the earth? I'll give you a hint. It's not Israel.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    FIFY

Allow the warriors to kill evil people and blow up their crap without silly rules of engagement that allows the enemy to hide and fight another day.
    That's right, just commit murder on an epic scale, no silly rules. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, now Iran, all these countries screwed up bad by messing with America in ways that no one can really explain clearly. If we had only killed more people though, everything would be fine. And now, all of these countries continue to be a problem in the lives of every day Americans.

Top Bottom