• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    O well story of my life Day late & several dollars short I will just have to purchase a couple of extras

I wasn't trying to rub it in at all. What I was saying is that all you really missed out on was the mags. I could do without the holder and the case. It took like 3 months to get it too. Enjoy your new 45.

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    I know did not take it that way! I agree mags is what I was wanting they are like $34 on Springfields site. Not sure where else to get them or if they make after market ones I will have to do some checking If anyone knows of any info.on mags It would be great !

lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    I bought an XD40 sub last fall. Excellent carry gun. The extended mag makes it good house gun. It functions and shoots well.

I just printed off the rebate form. I will send it and see what happens. I do not see any end date just "Springfield reserves the right to stop program at any time. Its worth .42 for the chance.

Thank for the info. I really appreciate the info that I have found on INGO.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I know did not take it that way! I agree mags is what I was wanting they are like $34 on Springfields site. Not sure where else to get them or if they make after market ones I will have to do some checking If anyone knows of any info.on mags It would be great !

I think I saw them at Gander in Castleton this weekend for like $30-$40. I do not know of any after market mags.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I got my two free mags, for my purchase of my M&P .45, last Friday.

I was sort of bummed...the mags look used! No protective wrapping on them, just two scuffed up and slightly tarnished (compared to the new mags I got with the M&P) mags in a bubble envelope mailer.

Can't beat the price though.

Volunteer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indy Castleton
    Congrats on the purchase. I have an XD 45C and am very fond of it. I hope your new pistol satisfies you as much as mine has me. Did you get the night sights? I boght mine during the last promotion and received both the long and short mags and a holster in the package as I recall.

Top Bottom