• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    So long story short I upgraded my relic of a cell phone and bought a Droid 2. Holy crap! I'm posting on INGO, streaming music, and blowing up zombies on my live wallpapper? I bought a computer why? These things are sweet toys. So many apps to play with! I'll never get any school work done now lol!

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I know there are shot timer apps for the iPhone (free) and the Droid (ShotClock, $0.99). Better go check it out! What better reason to have a smart phone than for it to also be a shot timer. :D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well I just read and responded to your post on a CrackBerry. Best part is I can read INGO at work and it bypasses the lock that does not let me go to sites that mention weapons.

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    I know there are shot timer apps for the iPhone (free) and the Droid (ShotClock, $0.99). Better go check it out! What better reason to have a smart phone than for it to also be a shot timer. :D

I have a ballistics calculator on my Droid Eris and take it to the range and training with me, it's dead on and reads the elevation and weather conditions through my phones GPS! I'm just waiting for the INGO app to come out...

Top Bottom