• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smileytrucker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Modoc IN
    WOW!!! It seems I have stumbled into a topic that I may be a pro at according to the posts here. Coyotes are cunning creatures but we are "man" for crying out loud yall...lol. There are a few tricks to learn about coyotes but there is not enough space on this site to cover them all. I have taken many coyotes in many different ways. Trapping, dirt hole - snare - foot hold and pit trap. But to hunt them is the ultimate high. If you or anyone else has questions about these awsome creatures and how to make sure you at least get a shot off just IM me. This is my passion and VERY closely follows my passion for deer hunting. Almost a tie actualy. Been hunting coyotes for severial years and love to see new commers to the sport.
    Daren.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Well you guys can teach this old dog new tricks. Next week end anyone goes Shellbyville, wilbur wright, anywhere central let me know. I got a little land in Anderson and probably could get permission several places around here. I have been talking about coyote hunting for a while now.

pokey308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    New Palestine, IN
    Well you guys can teach this old dog new tricks. Next week end anyone goes Shellbyville, wilbur wright, anywhere central let me know. I got a little land in Anderson and probably could get permission several places around here. I have been talking about coyote hunting for a while now.

i second that. minus the gettin land part.

IndianaWoodsman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    East Central
    I realize that coyote season is a little bit out now but with written permission we can still nab em.
    Anybody still wanting to go, count me in.
    I only use mouth blown calls - sometimes just a bade of grass. And I refuse to use a high-powered rifle but I still get my fair share.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    We HAD a few coyotes running around my property two years ago(think they wanted the cat for dinner). But a Savage 17hmr w a 6-24 scope and bipod...........now we have good coyotes...lol. I would just set up on my front porch and use em for target practice.

Top Bottom