• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Hello! I've recently purchased my first handgun ever for carry. It's an XDS 9mm dual tone. I have a Blackhawk
    iwb holster which I love how it grips the firearm. Very firm . Still learning to aim better but I feel I do pretty good right now. Of course I did get my carry permit before I bought. ( a little timid I guess ) I also put diamond night sights on which I feel are great. Looking for a good laser grip to add to it. Not wanting one that attaches to rail. Never bee a stranger to firearms.. .22's & shotguns & basic training in the USAF with the AR. Like my handle suggests. I may not post a lot but I will read other posts & decide my course of action. Kinda how I chose the XDS based on how I perceived safety functions / ease of use, so forth. Glad to be a part of the 2A now & in the future.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    The main reason I felt the need for lasers is because this weapon is my main defensive firearm away from & in the house. I felt a laser would assist me in a night time encounter where I might not be able to line up behind my sights. I probably should incorporate the shotgun into my home defense more than it is now, but that would probably stay with my wife as I would have the handgun. Thanks for the input!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom