Not open for further replies.

richardh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Iowa
    Hello,
    I heard about your web site while looking for info on Indiana gun laws on Glocktalk. I thought what better place to go than here! I also am a member at Sigforum and Iowa Firearms Coalition. I am visiting my daughter in Indianapolis this August (and other times!). I conceal carry under LEOSA-retired. I was hoping to get info on Indiana/Indy laws so I can stay out of trouble! Also, might find time to shoot if I can find locate a range. I mostly shoot Glocks but also have a Browning BDA45 and just got a Kahr CW45 for my wife.

This seems to be a well run web site and I hope to be an asset to you.:)

Richard

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Hello,
    I heard about your web site while looking for info on Indiana gun laws on Glocktalk. I thought what better place to go than here! I also am a member at Sigforum and Iowa Firearms Coalition. I am visiting my daughter in Indianapolis this August (and other times!). I conceal carry under LEOSA-retired. I was hoping to get info on Indiana/Indy laws so I can stay out of trouble! Also, might find time to shoot if I can find locate a range. I mostly shoot Glocks but also have a Browning BDA45 and just got a Kahr CW45 for my wife.

This seems to be a well run web site and I hope to be an asset to you.:)

Richard

We don't have a bunch of weird carry laws here. Pretty much you can't carry in a school or building that houses a courtroom, everywhere else is GTG. Signs in businesses that say carry is prohibited have no force of law, but the business can ask you to leave. We usually operate on the "concealed means concealed" doctrine regarding that. Enjoy your stay in the Hoosier State!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome Richard. Hope you find this site useful and that you will stick around even when you return back home! Welcome to INGO :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom