• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    Just got back from the range. Zeroed it in, was shooting very tight groups, but only a 50 yrd range. This gun shoots so nice, great trigger. Thanks again to sadclown (Blythes in Valpo) for leading me in this direction.

Did you order it from Larue or buy it from Blythe's? I ordered mine Dec 29th and the other on Jan 2nd......obviously still waiting for that thing. If I could get one for the same price in a store I will jump on it.

Oh yeah, where are your pics??? :dunno::)::)::popcorn:

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Did you order it from Larue or buy it from Blythe's? I ordered mine Dec 29th and the other on Jan 2nd......obviously still waiting for that thing. If I could get one for the same price in a store I will jump on it.

I purchased it at Blythes in Valpo, along with the scope, mount, compensator and some mags. The pictures are on page 2 of this thread. My girlfriend wasn't too happy with the new "centerpiece" on the dining room table!:D

writchie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    If you decide that you don't like it, be sure to let me know!! I have one on order directly with LaRue ... been six months already and doesn't look like my order is going to be fulfilled anytime soon.

Just got back from the range. Zeroed it in, was shooting very tight groups, but only a 50 yrd range. This gun shoots so nice, great trigger. Thanks again to sadclown (Blythes in Valpo) for leading me in this direction.

writchie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    South Bend, IN

I'm in same shape as you ... ordered mine on 12/17 & still waiting. I about crapped my pants when I first saw this thread and figured out I could have driven an hour over to Valpo to pick one up rather than wait. Seems like it was just a lucky encounter, though. I called tons of gun shops last week to see if any of them happened to have one on-hand ... everyone of them said that they NEVER come by any LaRue rifles.

Top Bottom