• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    I ordered an alien gear holster about 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Looking forward to checking out the quality. I have a crossbreed for my solo that is great, but is a little difficult to put on and remove quickly. Another great holster is the "Little Fox" It is very comfortable, easy to use, and stays in place well. It's hard to beat $39.00 , free shipping, and in your mailbox in 3 days.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I ordered one for a S&W 5903 (have 5904 & 459) and a shell for a Walther P99 today. They are advertised in several places, mine was USCCA and a wait is not an issue. I have a Crossbreed, Kholster, Galco King Tut (really thick leather), and Old Faithful (really thick leather). The Old Faithful was one I had to put together and still can't get the parts on the backside flush. Any tips to fix that would be great, maybe send a PM. This is my favorite type of holster set up.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, after getting some jeans that were a little looser in the waist, I can say the holster is much more comfortable. I've worn it at 4:00 all day long and it's been much better than it was previously. I can't say that I don't notice it at all, but it doesn't bother me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom