• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cheese

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Granger
    New to this site. Just found out about it and pretty excited to buy sell and trade. I'm in the northern part close to southbend. If anyone has a cheap handgun for sale let me know. My dad is looking for something that's not going to brake the bank for home protection. It will probably never be shot

Thanks

Daniel

cheese

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Granger
    the only thing i have seen that i didn't like was that i have to get up to 50 posts before i can post in wanted or classifieds.. any particular reason that is?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    the only thing i have seen that i didn't like was that i have to get up to 50 posts before i can post in wanted or classifieds.. any particular reason that is?

NOPE. Just random meaness.
    Just kidding.

The forum is not a gun exchange. Primarly it's a place to learn and share experiences, knowledge and for other assorted things.

The classifieds are a secondary issue and are basically a way for members to sell guns, etc to trusted individuals. The 50 post rules serves to ensure people we're trading with are "safe" I guess.

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.:welcome:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The answers to many questions can be found in the FAQs. Link is in my signature line.
    Basically, INGO doesn't want to be just another firearms classified area.
    We are a forum of gunowners trading knowledge.
    We also sometime buy/sell guns.
    By contributing 50 post (and not just a one liner) you have made an effort to be part of the group.
    It doesn't take long.
    Remember, have a thick skin. Some people might have a different opinion than yourself.

If you don't want to wait for 50 posts, you can become a Site Contributor. You can also see that in the FAQs.

When taking advice from someone here, or on the internet (or life in general), always check the source. Many members will point out the Indiana Code (IC). Check it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom