• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here we go…

A Boston Globe/Suffolk University/NBC 10 poll of likely New Hampshire voters in that state’s January 23 Republican presidential primary released Wednesday shows President Trump with a commanding lead over nearest rival former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, 50 to 34 percent, while Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has cratered to 5 percent support–below the number of undecided voters.”

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Funny how all the polls were wrong when trump won and polls couldn’t be trusted, but now we fall right back in to trusting them again. Never trust polls. The outcome is rigged by the wording of the question. I would go as far as the answers are predetermined.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Funny how all the polls were wrong when trump won and polls couldn’t be trusted, but now we fall right back in to trusting them again. Never trust polls. The outcome is rigged by the wording of the question. I would go as far as the answers are predetermined.
    I put little faith in polls myself. Primary polls tend to be closer than general election polls. However, consistent polls can show trend lines, then one must look at what they have read and observed to see if the boots on the ground match the results of polls.

I saw a Trump/Haley poll at 40% each in NH, but it seems an outlier, but I can see the trend.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Last minute polls were pretty close in both states. People have figured out how to poll better with Trump. Don’t lock yourself in a bubble.

From the polling- this highlights the problem with Trump. He’s winning older Republicans and rural Repuicans big. He’s still drowning in the burbs, with young voters, and with independents. You don’t win without this group.

1706099866455.png

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Last minute polls were pretty close in both states. People have figured out how to poll better with Trump. Don’t lock yourself in a bubble.

From the polling- this highlights the problem with Trump. He’s winning older Republicans and rural Repuicans big. He’s still drowning in the burbs, with young voters, and with independents. You don’t win without this group.

View attachment 327923
    This is what scares me! A rerun of 2020 is going to result in the same outcome without a massive change to voting integrity. That however assumes that there was in fact that much vote trafficking and harvesting in 2020 to flip the election. I know I have changed my position that it probably did, but that doesn't make it fact.

I really do not want to bet the continued existence of the United States of America as a constitutional republic on either voting integrity or the ability the states to stop ballot harvesting and trafficking.

What was needed was a candidate who was more unifying than polarizing. For constitutionalists that was probably Ramaswamy but he gained no substantive traction. In the end we will get what we voted for. That may be the end of the Republic.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    This is what scares me! A rerun of 2020 is going to result in the same outcome without a massive change to voting integrity. That however assumes that there was in fact that much vote trafficking and harvesting in 2020 to flip the election. I know I have changed my position that it probably did, but that doesn't make it fact.

I really do not want to bet the continued existence of the United States of America as a constitutional republic on either voting integrity or the ability the states to stop ballot harvesting and trafficking.

What was needed was a candidate who was more unifying than polarizing. For constitutionalists that was probably Ramaswamy but he gained no substantive traction. In the end we will get what we the majority voted for. That may be the end of the Republic.
    FIFY

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It was always going to be Trump's nomination to lose. He's not going to lose.

Like it or not get used to it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

View attachment 327923
    Polling and elections seem to work similarly. If a poll shows good news for Trump it is because it was so much in his favor they couldn’t spin it any other way. If Trump wins an election it will be because his results were beyond what they could cheat at that time…

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

What was needed was a candidate who was more unifying than polarizing. For constitutionalists that was probably Ramaswamy but he gained no substantive traction. In the end we will get what we voted for. That may be the end of the Republic.
    I think at this point there's no such thing as a 'unifying' candidate, I don't want to run a RINO just to appease the weak independents.

Top Bottom