• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    well I just finished another AR (the bug bit me and ive dropped a couple thousand building several) this one started out with an Anderson 80% lower in the white I milled it to milspec tolerances then I went ahead and got the psa 10.5'' pistol kit and slapped it all together. I will be adding a magpul pistol grip later on and maybe a free float rail. im still trying to decide if I want a shock wave blade for it. anyway here it is I was going to cerakote it but I kinda like the 2 tone look

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I like the raw aluminum too. Great job!

Let us know how it shoots sometime. I often think of building something similar.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Hopefully im going to take it out tomorrow and run a few mags through it. Broken down it fits in a laptop bag which is kind of handy.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I aint gonna lie i changed shoes before i took this pic my other chucks have blood stains on them from a nasty cut and i didnt want folks questioning why i was covered in blood and had a gun. Lol

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Ran a few rounds through it monday had a few malfunctions. I think it was a combination of a crappy mag and some packinh grease in the chamber. Plan on taking it out tomorrow after I cleaned it and use a pmag. I'm kinda new to ARs so I'm just guessing.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Went out today with some p mags and some pmc 855 and shot around a hundred rounds with zero malfunctions. Figure the combination of cheap 20rd mags, steel cased ammo, and possibly shipping grease in the chamber set me up for failure. This thing is awesome the boom is just crazy even with plugs in it was a bit uncomfortable. Just ordered a shockwave brace for it which should be here friday. Eventually i want a free float rail and kak flash can on it but that will have to wait as i have spent way too much on guns the last few months.

Top Bottom