• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    On my way into the office this morning, I drove through the bustling metropolis of Clermont. Noticed a sign simply saying GUNS hanging next to the A1 Vacuums sign. Is there a new gun shop in Clermont?

I may have to swing by on the way home to investigate.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    On my way into the office this morning, I drove through the bustling metropolis of Clermont. Noticed a sign simply saying GUNS hanging next to the A1 Vacuums sign. Is there a new gun shop in Clermont?

I may have to swing by on the way home to investigate.
    Yes, there is. Nice guy but he seemed to have quite a bit to learn. I tried to get him into INGO, but didn't seem too interested. He did not have any inventory in when I stopped in, but from what he said then he should have some in now. :twocents:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like they are brand new.

I'll drop an INGO reference when I stop in.
    Yeah, I think it was maybe TWO weeks ago that I dropped in. He had just gotten his FFL approved the day prior and the ATF guy had given him his number. He told me that he was "not supposed" to order inventory until he had his FFL in hand, but said he had already started ordering to stock up and open using just his number. Told me to check back the following week and I haven't yet. :twocents:

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    C&C Midwest Firearms

I stopped in on my way home from work on Monday night, and they had a nice little collection of handguns, but very few rifles, ammo, or accessories... Plus the prices were not way out of whack like at some LGS! The owners, Chris and Clint are great guys to BS about guns with. Sure they're a little wet behind the ears, but I imagine that will change VERY quickly :): I can't wait to give them some of my money, seeing as I live about 2 minutes from their store!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Will have to check it out... anybody have address/phone number/URL?

They are so new and have such a generic name that I can't seem to find anything doing a quick search.

And let me get this straight, someone told them that there is an Indiana based gun forum with thousands of members who are potential customers and they were not too interested? Sounds like they may not be in business a long time ;)

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Will have to check it out... anybody have address/phone number/URL?

They are so new and have such a generic name that I can't seem to find anything doing a quick search.

And let me get this straight, someone told them that there is an Indiana based gun forum with thousands of members who are potential customers and they were not too interested? Sounds like they may not be in business a long time ;)
    Sort of what I thought.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Entire dern town is a speedtrap tho... lol

Bob at Plainfield could care less about INGO and he sells like hotcake, plus free advertising. Sometimes, they don't have to be online to be a winner! What are the times of the store in Clermont? It gets difficult to try to get to some of the stores before 6PM when I have to commute from Carmel to Avon everyday. In fact, a certain store would get ALOT more of my money if they stayed open till 7. ;) (Have to work range on the weekends, so I cannot get to stores)

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Entire dern town is a speedtrap tho... lol

Bob at Plainfield could care less about INGO and he sells like hotcake, plus free advertising. Sometimes, they don't have to be online to be a winner! What are the times of the store in Clermont? It gets difficult to try to get to some of the stores before 6PM when I have to commute from Carmel to Avon everyday. In fact, a certain store would get ALOT more of my money if they stayed open till 7. ;) (Have to work range on the weekends, so I cannot get to stores)
    Sound like my twin. I work north, live west, and am also busy on weekends.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    lol, if it wasn't for me on the weekends, might be hard for some folks to shoot. ;) Sort of like the kid in college: Friends hang out on weekends doing nothing while the worker labors at the pool so his friends can hang out. lol

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Very new shop so give them time and also some of your business. They are super nice guys and I can't wait to purcase my next firearm from them. In time I hope they carry some reloading supllies like power, caps, and bullets for all of us reloaders on the west side of Indy. Everyone has to start out so lets not judge them on having a small inventory INGO people. In this day and age it takes a lot to start up a buisness and the cost to start a Gun Shop can't be easy or inexpensive at all. I say good luck to them:yesway:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    So you are just up the road from MCFG? Sounds like a good spot. I'll have to check you guys out. Welcome and best of luck with the new venture!

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Hopefully you're open until at least 6pm in the evenings. A lot of people don't get off work until 5. I wish there were a shop open fairly late besides Don's.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Stopped by today and checked them out. Prices are very competitive and the owners are very nice and service oriented. Stock is low as they are just getting started. They're open M-F from 10-8 and weekends from 9-4. They are just east of the Speedway at Raceway road. (The street in front of them is a one way south. Don't let the local LEO's catch you going north on it!) Look for the A1 Vacuum's sign.
    The store is small but well laid out. Looks like they're going to be getting some of my money soon!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Just the fact that they're open till 8 means they will get my business... unlike the only other nearby shop on my way home from work

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    My gf lives very close... I don't know how good this is... I told her about it, we will stop in very soon

Top Bottom