• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    So I just got this puppy in the main today. I do work in the Bloomington area, so this may get interesting :):
    Im not the bumper sticker type , other than my "Proud son of a Vietnam Veteran" emblem and a few fish decals. I just couldn't resist this one. Ill probably cut the bottom white off.
    (pic is not mine, but thats the one)

adkg78.jpg

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    You are going to have so many birkenstocks and half-drunk cups of old Starbucks soy latte thrown at you. Oh well, no shame in not being one of the liberal sheep.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    WOW! Today I saw "Not a Republican" on my way home from volunteer work. Seriously. I figured it was because of the shutdown debacle.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Well if you are in B-ton (as I am), then I'm sure you have noticed the "COEXIST" bumper sticker on every old beater Volvo and Subaru wagon, next to the Obama / Biden sticker. Have you see the COEXIST sticker spelled out with weapons, guns and ammo? That would look good on your ride as well.

Ranger Up Stickers and Decals

Dirty Steve

Last edited:

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    So I just got this puppy in the main today. I do work in the Bloomington area, so this may get interesting :):
    Im not the bumper sticker type , other than my "Proud son of a Vietnam Veteran" emblem and a few fish decals. I just couldn't resist this one. Ill probably cut the bottom white off.
    (pic is not mine, but thats the one)

adkg78.jpg

It's not going to "get interesting." Your car/truck will look worse, and some people will rightfully think that you're so self-absorbed that you think every passerby cares about your opinions. That's it.

At least those COEXIST stickers make a good point in advocating not killing each other over religion. Still worthless, but not in the "HEY, LOOK AT ME! I HAVE OPINIONS!" kind of way that most stickers are.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    WOW! Today I saw "Not a Republican" on my way home from volunteer work. Seriously. I figured it was because of the shutdown debacle.

I've got the "Not a Liberal" and the "Not a Republican" stickers on my truck. I've also got one that says "Only douchebags drive hybrids".

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I've also got one that says "Only douchebags drive hybrids".

You might be right, but for now full electric really isn't viable for anyone with a real commute.

We need to pour more money into that research, because I want my practical electric motorcycle.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I don't think electric cars are the way. Most people who drive a hybrid or an electric car act like they're better because they're saving the enviroment. Well sorry buddy but your electrical plants pollute. And we're not a state with hyrdo-electric dams which are better for the enviroment. One time i saw a sign for fuel efficent vehicle parking up front at a store. I parked my 4x4 89 jimmy. The door greeter said that's for fuel efficent vehicles. I told him to kiss my *** if they're efficent they can park in the back and drive around looking for a spot. They don't need anything handed to them for having a certain car. And who say's my old 80's gas guzzler wasn't fuel efficent it once was.

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I don't think electric cars are the way. Most people who drive a hybrid or an electric car act like they're better because they're saving the enviroment. Well sorry buddy but your electrical plants pollute. And we're not a state with hyrdo-electric dams which are better for the enviroment. One time i saw a sign for fuel efficent vehicle parking up front at a store. I parked my 4x4 89 jimmy. The door greeter said that's for fuel efficent vehicles. I told him to kiss my *** if they're efficent they can park in the back and drive around looking for a spot. They don't need anything handed to them for having a certain car. And who say's my old 80's gas guzzler wasn't fuel efficent it once was.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the way," but electric cars are are certainly a valid option and are likely to become more so as the trchnologies involved are developed further. Electrical plants pollute, but by locating power generation centrally and running the plant at maximum efficiency it's trivial to produce equivalent energy in a less polluting manner than ICE cars even given the limitations of power transmission.

It's possible that you actually know quite a few hybrid/electric owners, but given your attitude I doubt it. I do know a few, and not a single one acts "like they're better because they're saving the enviroment," although they do quite like spending much less to get to work.

Good job giving that innocent employee a hard time though. Did it make you feel like a big man to mouth off to some poor hourly guy who couldn't speak his mind without losing his job?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom