• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises will have a gun and knife show this weekend, January 6th and 7th, at the New Albany/ Floyd County 4-H Fairgrounds on Green Valley Road

Saturday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Admission $6, 12 and under free.
    Plenty of free parking.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    You all are some sick puppies. What is this show like? I have a hankering for a gun show and am questioning whether I go to the 1500 now.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Next weekend is going to be murderous, not in the killing sense, for gun shows. A few good local show plus the INDO 1500 and NGD are going off. Where are the promoters going to find vendors to fill the tables? I have a feeling vendors will choose to stay local if they can and not travel which means a lot of empty tables at the larger shows.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    I've never been to a show at the 4H on Greenwood Rd. but would assume this is the same show that has setup in the Armory in New Albany a few times..
    I'm sure I will know everybody there.. I've bought sold & traded with many of the guys.. I',m Thinking Jack Hines & the Colonel will be there as they are local/close.
    Still unsure if I will be going?? Wife has a church function @ 10:00am Saturday so that pretty much counts me out..
    May stop in later saturday or sunday..

Thanks for posting this.. It doesn't come up in my normal search for local gunshows..
    Gary/Hk

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    BULLDOG OR TARGET version?????

Bulldog...

Looked like this one here...

Z
    AH2633a__63691.jpg

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Winning! I went today and sold my Marlin Camp 9 in about 2 minutes! I bought a couple of boxes of practice .380 for my wife. The price was very good. I thought there was a very good variety for a small show. The money I saved on ammo, more than made up for the six bucks admission. There were a lot better prices than at some shows I've been to lately.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Excellent that is the Rod that Sherlock Holmes packed and used to dispatch those Pesky Hounds of Baskertville to a greater doggy reward..

Yep...And I am a Sherlock Holmes fan....I already have the pipe picked out to post the pic of it with on INGO....I think I'll get it...He's a friend...You and he have the same tastes in guns.....I went over to his machine shop one day and was greeted by a semi auto Bren on the tripod by the door....He knows I like it and I swear he brought it over because he knew I would...He said, "If it ain't mine it's yours...Let me know...."

I am a wee bit stoked...

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Yep...And I am a Sherlock Holmes fan....I already have the pipe picked out to post the pic of it with on INGO....I think I'll get it...He's a friend...You and he have the same tastes in guns.....I went over to his machine shop one day and was greeted by a semi auto Bren on the tripod by the door....He knows I like it and I swear he brought it over because he knew I would...He said, "If it ain't mine it's yours...Let me know...."

I am a wee bit stoked...

AHHHH the games afoot... hurry Watson to the Holmes Mobile...

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    I was thinking of going on Sunday, so how did it look in the way of milsurp rifles? Anything interesting? If its mostly hunting rifles, I may pass. I have some stuff I might sell or barter.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I was thinking of going on Sunday, so how did it look in the way of milsurp rifles? Anything interesting? If its mostly hunting rifles, I may pass. I have some stuff I might sell or barter.

Several Garands available, a couple mausers, a couple mosins.

Send me a PM with what you want to sell or barter.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom