• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    a59a854c.jpg
    [/IMG]

Satern 24 inch stainless steel barrel 1-8.75 twist, with fluting under handguards and matching bolt
    Midwest Industries SS 15 inch rail
    WCI Muzzle Brake
    Young Manufacturing National Match side charging bolt carrier
    Mega Side charging upper
    Badger Ordnance .875 gas block

Ordering some food for it today and a LaRue QD mount.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I've had a Super Sniper that I'm gonna get on it initially, after a few days of OT, you'll probably be hearing from me. I want to see what the noise is all about with these Vortex Scopes.

Tons of load development, then I'm hoping this fall to take a few days off and head up north to get my long range dope on this and my 308 bolt.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I've had a Super Sniper that I'm gonna get on it initially, after a few days of OT, you'll probably be hearing from me. I want to see what the noise is all about with these Vortex Scopes.

Tons of load development, then I'm hoping this fall to take a few days off and head up north to get my long range dope on this and my 308 bolt.

best way to find out is to come over for a range day:twocents:

mrfjones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Chico
    Looks great, I decided to get an 18 in barrel on the soon to come Grendel but I am also putting a 2.5-10 vortex viper on it. I don't plan to do much shooting beyond 750 yards.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

You will like the Vortex optics. Every time I use mine I am more impressed with it. I have the PST 4-16X50 and I have not treated it kindly in the least. It is dead nuts repeatable and it does everything it is supposed to do just like it is supposed to do. My days a spending serous money for Leupold's are over now. After all you can buy a scope for just over 1/2 the Leupold price that does everything just as well and some things better.:twocents:

BTW your upper looks pretty cool.

Top Bottom