Never thought I'd get here. Done buying guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I'm with you. Owned and shot everything there is. Sold it all off due to current prices. Pushed me out of the sport. I'm done for good.
    Yes, the expense is part of it. That is why I cut back on calibers I own. I save some money by being a member at Range USA. I can shoot there as often as I like for less than the cost of 1 hour for a non-member. I'm shooting a lot of 38 SPL lately. I save a bit by buying enough to get free shipping. And I just bought over 1,000 rounds of reloads from Whitetail Trading Company. Andrew is a pleasure to do business with.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Yes, the expense is part of it. That is why I cut back on calibers I own. I save some money by being a member at Range USA. I can shoot there as often as I like for less than the cost of 1 hour for a non-member. I'm shooting a lot of 38 SPL lately. I save a bit by buying enough to get free shipping. And I just bought over 1,000 rounds of reloads from Whitetail Trading Company. Andrew is a pleasure to do business with.
    Cut back and consolidated twice on guns and loading equipment. Was a member of several clubs plus shot on private land. Hunted too.

I used to pick up range brass and scrap it to buy powder and primers. Kept me shooting for virtually nothing. I was able to do once a year bullet purchases on black Friday for 25 percent off and free shipping.

Times have changed and things have quadrupled in price with shotty availability. In some cases quality has slipped as well. Took the fun right out of it.

Super disappointed because I recently purchased land and can shoot in the back yard. Always been my dream.

Knocked the dust off the bow at least I can pick up arrows and shoot them again for no cost. Right now cash is going on groceries and that's it. Hope things change.

Top Bottom