• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    "Santa" brought the kids revolver style NERF guns for Christmas. Too bad the adults like to play with them more. So I decided to go looking for an awesome one for us to get and came across this review....

"My child was telling me he wanted a Nerf so bad because his friends had it so i said no because i do not like guns because they are not safe. Than i found out Nerf guns don't hurt you because they are soft foam bullets that strike out so it doesn't hurt your child best thing about is that the family loves to play with it"

I just had to sit in my chair and say Wow.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    "Santa" brought the kids revolver style NERF guns for Christmas. Too bad the adults like to play with them more. So I decided to go looking for an awesome one for us to get and came across this review....

"My child was telling me he wanted a Nerf so bad because his friends had it so i said no because i do not like guns because they are not safe. Than i found out Nerf guns don't hurt you because they are soft foam bullets that strike out so it doesn't hurt your child best thing about is that the family loves to play with it"

I just had to sit in my chair and say Wow.

Honestly......wow! Nincompoops!

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I can see the news report now...

This afternoon, a group of local children were shot and killed at an elementary school. A phonecall to the school informed us that during one class's recess, a panicked teacher dialed 911 screaming about a mass shooting at the school. News 6 confirms us that the local police here sent in their SWAT Team. The officers ordered the children to lower their weapons, and were shot when they did not immediately comply.

Wait, we just recieved an update to this tragic story. It seems that the SWAT team was not from the local police here, but from the Department of Education. It seems one of the children had an oustanding warrant against them for an unpaid school loan. Now for a word from one of the SWAT officers. Sir, what did you see?

"It was awful, a bloodbath, they had GUNS!!!!They were shooting everywhere, there was screaming and yelling. I've never see anything so terrible in my life"

And now that News 6 knows the whole story, it is good to tell you that there's a happy ending. More of those dangerous weapons are off the streets. Back to you in the newsroom...

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    "Santa" brought the kids revolver style NERF guns for Christmas. Too bad the adults like to play with them more. So I decided to go looking for an awesome one for us to get ...

Sorry we didn't know this sooner. We probable had something you would like. My son just listed and sold on ebay - 16 nerf guns, over 500 darts and a bunch of accessories. He has had a blast with them, but now needs income for college.:(

Top Bottom