• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kozzmo1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2013
    Hey guys! Does anyone know a website with a chart or some type of lookup to get an idea on the price of a certain gun? I understand street prices are stree prices and they changed based on supply and demand but there has to be some place where I can find out how much a gun is worth. I have no particular gun in mind so I can't ask I'd just like to browse guns! Thanks for the replys everyone!:)

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Go to GunBroker.com

This will get you to the most current prices.

Hint: Look for auctions that are being bidded on for the most accurate prices..Bill.

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    The Blue Book of Gun Values by S.P. Fjestsad is a go-to book for me. It has a wealth of info on thousands of guns. However, it can't keep up with recent trends, like the latest AR 15 craze. Other factors include; How close to hunting season it is and if it is tax check time. I always do a 'completed auction search' on Gunbroker to determine currant market value. Keep in mind when you buy a firearm on line, there is shipping and transfer costs added to the final sale price.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    That's a hard question in today's market, most people think their gun is worth more than new. I always do a search in the classifieds here on INGO to see what guns have sold for in the past. I also check Armslist and search Nation wide for current prices. Buds Gunshop has been pretty helpful to.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    For a used gun right now, take msrp, and add 25%. Doesn't matter what gun it is, or what the condition is.

Warsaw214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    2nd that... I'm getting new msrp for used guns and accessories. It's a great time to upgrade by selling used guns. Gun shops and website inventories are wiped out.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Back off the used market right now. Determine what you want and do a lot of research do not let yourself be sucked into the frenzy. It will pass. No need to feed the greed.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    GunsAmerica is a good place however you have to do the average because there are generally 3 price ranges.

1. the high price usually indicates the seller is disillusioned thinking his 700.00 Glock 17 is special or he/she is on some kind of narcotic

2. The low low price indicates the seller (or soon to be ex wife) is having a going out of marriage sale (thos don't last long)

3. the average in the middle price is indication of what they will go for in the normal world!

Cowboy45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Whitley County
    I have always gone with (New price - 25%) if its in good condition.. Buying a used gun for me was never worth saving $25.. But something is worth whatever someone will pay.. And right now that's a lot! I just hope some of these people buying stuff to turn around and sell for new +25%.. Get stuck with there hands in the cookie jar and loose there "back sides"!! And I would be more than happy to buy from them then ;)

davidrock0011

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    I don't think it's a difficult matter. You have a hundred of helping websites where you can find out your all required gun prices according to your tow and others as wish as you want. I think you have also Facebook option there you a lot of different gun companies' pages as well.

Top Bottom