NBC sports cancelled gun related programming?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Its annoying that veteran INGO members complain about newbies "making a run for 50". It was a quality post. Followed by a dozen craptastic posts. If he's necroposting who cares. He brought up a thread that is relevant to today since NBC is showing the games..

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Its annoying that veteran INGO members complain about newbies "making a run for 50". It was a quality post. Followed by a dozen craptastic posts. If he's necroposting who cares. He brought up a thread that is relevant to today since NBC is showing the games..
    NBC showing the Olympics is relevant to them canceling gun related programming? How?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I know. Perhaps he is wanting to do business in New Enlgand at 50 posts.
    I can sell him some of my pre-ban posts. He could sell me some pre-ban mags. Only thing is we would need a state trooper, a non-denominational minister and 2 attorneys to transact the deal legally.
    Ah such is the life in souther New England.......

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    what did you expect from NBC. That they actually show anything that would show guns in a good light. Maybe they should create a show that reenacts guns being used to save lives. Anyone want to hold their breath with me while we wait for that one to happen.
    No thank you. You can hold your breath by yourself! We'll tell ya when ya can stop holding it!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No kidding. But, someone's going to follow this up a castigate me for calling him out.

Thank you for fulfilling my prophesy. :rolleyes:

I guess the mods didn't agree with your assessment of it being a quality post because they deleted it, along with what appears to be 34 other posts of his.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was actually surprised they showed biathlon. I don't recall seeing it in recent year's TV coverage. Perhaps they had to because of the human interest story behind the girl who dropped out so her twin sister could compete.

They covered it last time; I remember seeing it.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    They covered it last time; I remember seeing it.

they also had some coverage, sort of, of some shooting events in the London Summer Olympics. I recall watching some air pistol/air rifle shooting, indoors, on a Sumday morning during the London one. Was'nt very good and the voice-over announcers and breaks were very annoying, but the coverage was there...

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    I was actually surprised they showed biathlon. I don't recall seeing it in recent year's TV coverage. Perhaps they had to because of the human interest story behind the girl who dropped out so her twin sister could compete.

Apparently the sight of it almost burned out Herr Kostas' eye's. Like throwing holy water on a vampire.

article-2556771-1B63673700000578-989_634x420.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    IDriver
    Top Bottom