• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    it was more like this...ol chuck norris circa 1980 that was about 10 b.b.(before beard)
    http://http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081259/?ref_=sr_1

damn ninjas, back in the 80's they were a dime a dozen, couldnt walk 10 feet without getting a ninja star thrown at you, i tell you it was a epidemic....then poof all that changed, it was like they were all gone....about the time the mall's opened up.....then all the sudden them ninjas got jobs....AS MALL SECURITY!

did they used to look like this

fat-ninja.jpg

or this

my_fat_ninja_costume_by_daiguard78-d5k01sp.jpg

and now look like this

fat-segway-cop.jpeg

I want a auto just cause i can. maybe a weekhand carry thing. still trying to decide on the brand and model. thinking some thin, and from the side.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Good write up, Brad. I agree with everything you said. I've carried different autos off and on through the years. (Didn't realize they were illegal here, oops :) No one ever said anything to me). I found the OTF ones to be too gimmicky for me, even the Microtech ones.

I did carry a decent Benchmade auto for awhile but lost it in S. America.

Overall, I found them slower--A LOT slower than say, an Emerson with the wave feature.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The Breakout is a discontinued model. Kershaw is totally out of the auto business for now. You would have to find one on the secondary market and expect to pay a premium.

for sale on july 1st one kershaw breakout!...nib...checked to make sure it works...1000.00 lol..
    but that sucks, it was a great knife, think i [STRIKE]paid [/STRIKE] saw one for about 60.00

dammit looks like ill never [STRIKE]take that one out of the safe[/STRIKE] own one of those

Top Bottom