• JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    In 6-8 Months.... an SBR AR 5.56. :rockwoot:

The suspense is already killing me.

I can use the next 6-8 months to decide on keeping the barrel length listed on the form (7.5") or go the logical and useful route with a 10.x". Is it bad that even though I know the cons of the 7.5" barrel and the pros of the 10+ barrels that I still want the non-logical choice? Just because its a shorter barrel. I have seen the threads and know most of you choose the 10 incher over the 7. Guys, Force me to make the right choice!

IMG_1514.jpg

viper5243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Both are nice. My last 3 were 10.5-11.5. Thats cause they were odd builds like SCAR and ACR where i couldn't go much shorter then that without really messing with them. If i could have done them in 7.5 i would. But then again i like loud guns and big flames.

I would just pick something and get our forms in. Then decide after they come back.

You could always build 2 uppers. ;)

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    If you ever want to put a can on it, I know it'll void most suppressor warranties with a barrel shorter than 10.5"

This is true, the Huntertown Kestrels are good to go at whatever length you want to run them on. I have seen a ton of under 10" barrel AR's that had problems running.

Top Bottom