MY EDC Gear, with pics! What is your EDC gear?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Sometimes one of these, sometimes something else........
    2192rcy.jpg

huhwf5.jpg

11r5bps.jpg

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Just curious what other people carry everyday, this is what i do!! :D

Post pics if you want to, i like pics ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Good set up other than that badge...ill keep two hands on my gun rather than one on a cheap rent a cop badge.....not trying to be rude to you....but badge is a terrible idea.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    i see people posting pictures with 2 guns, 3 flashlights, 6 clips, 4 knifes and more kydex than i have ever seen. i understand the whole "be prepared thing", but when is enough enough? 3 clips for a firearm with a 14+1 capability is just overkill. seems like no one has faith in just one piece of equipment.

Because you never know when you will have to take on an entire church bus by yourself. ......

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I'll post mine when I get a chance. I don't consider keys, wallet, watch, and cell phone as "carry gear" though. lol

I can understand your thinking.
    But may I offer another side.....
    Keys are used every day to drive your vehicle (potentially in or out of danger) or for entering a safe/secure place (work, home, etc...)
    Wallet is generally going to be holding your ID and/or LTCH. Potentially needed if you've had to use some of your other tools.
    Cell phone is an essential tool for calling for assistance for yourself or others when the other other tools aren't appropriate or have already been used.
    Watch is very essential EDC tool. If you're late to meet your significant other, you could need the cell phone to call for medical assistance for yourself. OR it could be useful in providing accurate information to someone about when/duration of an event.
    My thoughts anyway.

Stay safe

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I can understand your thinking.
    But may I offer another side.....
    Keys are used every day to drive your vehicle (potentially in or out of danger) or for entering a safe/secure place (work, home, etc...)
    Wallet is generally going to be holding your ID and/or LTCH. Potentially needed if you've had to use some of your other tools.
    Cell phone is an essential tool for calling for assistance for yourself or others when the other other tools aren't appropriate or have already been used.
    Watch is very essential EDC tool. If you're late to meet your significant other, you could need the cell phone to call for medical assistance for yourself. OR it could be useful in providing accurate information to someone about when/duration of an event.
    My thoughts anyway.

Stay safe

Well said.

Top Bottom