My Daughter...A Special Night...God's Love and the Love of a Community......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just beautiful Rick. The story, the experience, the people around her and you, and most of all God's grace and Eva. Thanks for sharing that and bless you and yours.

Many are asking, “Who can show us anything good? ”
    Let the light of your face shine on us, Lord.
    7 You have put more joy in my heart
    than they have when their grain and new wine abound.

Psalm 4

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I love these kinds of stories, and the fact that it happened to an INGOer - and your family specifically - just makes it awesome.

Outstanding story!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Okay guys...First time on since my last post in which I lost it while here in the shop...The words you all were sending my way faster than I could respond and then when BBI said what he said and Choctaw (Who I had just met in real life just posted EVA!!! with the woot woot emoji) I lost it...Flood came out...

Right at the moment a young man came in the shop and asked me about a Glock...I tried to compose myself as he looked at my face wracked with release and I just quipped...

"Sorry...I make that face when someone mentions plastic guns..."

"Huh..."

"Just kidding..."

Mammynun and his lovely bride and my daughters Autism Coach came by Saturday night for dinner...Mammynun brought me a bottle of Booker's Reserve Bourbon and his wife brought my wife some of her wares from her business "Glamour Puss"....Women's bath products...As mammynun kept watching me sip my bourbon he kept trying to cajole me to open the Booker's so he could smell it....I resisted...It's just too damn pretty....

We kept INGO on our phones as the meal progressed and read everyone of y'all's posts out loud...Very emotional night all around....

The love, prayers, and thoughts you all shared meant the world to my wife and I....I had never seen that much love showed to one person as my daughter received Friday night....It was amazing to witness....It's gone out on Facebook and we are getting love from Argentina to Texas to California to Kentucky then Back Home Again in Indiana.....

God Bless You All...From the bottom of our Hearts...

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If I didn't have a rule that crying is reserved only for funerals and the Grand Canyon...

...indeed very touching, thanks for sharing with your INGO family.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Thanks for everything Brother...Be sure and tell INGO how good my pork tenderloin was!!!!!:)

(And thanks for the Booker's Brother.....)

Dude! The pork tenderloin was OUTSTANDING, as were the samich's I made the next day! Please enjoy the Booker's at your leisure... I know I would (have :):)!

Thanks for the great evening!

Top Bottom