• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That is understood. There exist a large number of people who wish to make our country just like those other ones, and that is the concern.

Those people can go to the promised lands.

I wish they would. Unfortunately, they don't. I'm sure a lot of people in the world would love to live here, and value our freedoms. Can we work out a trade deal?

Hence we have an active thread on The World Wants To Take Guns...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ent/466472-world-wants-take-away-guns-us.html

Intriguing how all these threads usually boil down to the same issues...

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe if more egg throwing punks got punched they'd not grow up to shoot churches.
    :scratch:

Does not follow.

Little **** probably shouldn’t have smashed an egg on the back of racist *******’s head. Racist ******* probably shouldn’t have punched the kid. Racist *******’s cult followers probably shouldn’t have beaten and choked out the kid. None of that is indicative of the kid becoming a future church shooter. Historically ironic is the fact that church shooters have tended towards the racist *******’s ideology of white nationalism.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Maybe if more egg throwing punks got punched they'd not grow up to shoot churches.
    I havent watched that story yet but Im pretty sure we are in agreement here. There seems to be a culture of millenials (and thats whats a lot but not all of them are ) who think they can just say anything and their words and actions have no consequences.
    Because for a lot of them theyve never faced any real punishment their whole lives from their sperm and egg donors nor the schools or social services who were forced to raise them.
    We MUST also start making it clear that not everyone is a winner too. There is a first and a last and the in between. Effort is great, and better than not trying, but it is NOT winning.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As usual, Matt Christianson comes at this with a matter of fact, logical approach regarding the rightto self-defense. I don't know how anyone could simply dismiss this thinking or even argue against it. The hard core gun control crowd will of course, but this might get those on the fence to start thinking more openly and logically.

[video=youtube_share;gotXMdu7ybI]http://youtu.be/gotXMdu7ybI[/video]

Yup. He nails it.
    I could be wrong (I often am), but I think he USED to be anti-gun. And then changed his mind.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :scratch:

Does not follow.

Little **** probably shouldn’t have smashed an egg on the back of racist *******’s head. Racist ******* probably shouldn’t have punched the kid. Racist *******’s cult followers probably shouldn’t have beaten and choked out the kid. None of that is indicative of the kid becoming a future church shooter. Historically ironic is the fact that church shooters have tended towards the racist *******’s ideology of white nationalism.

Well, since Racist ******* is a senator, I'm not sure that the people going after the kid were "cult followers" but likely some kind of security.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I havent watched that story yet but Im pretty sure we are in agreement here. There seems to be a culture of millenials (and thats whats a lot but not all of them are ) who think they can just say anything and their words and actions have no consequences.
    Because for a lot of them theyve never faced any real punishment their whole lives from their sperm and egg donors nor the schools or social services who were forced to raise them.
    We MUST also start making it clear that not everyone is a winner too. There is a first and a last and the in between. Effort is great, and better than not trying, but it is NOT winning.

participation-award-trophy-300x250.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Racism makes folks murder. Thanks for enlightening me..
    Guess all the folks killing in Chicago, Indy, St Louis and Baltimore are racists.
    Killing their own kind, must be a more special and deadly version of racism.

IMHSHO.........

Evil exists.
    Some folks choose to be vessels for it.

But if you wanna blame politics or racism, you're free to drink that Kool aid.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Five Eyes, yo. This is a test run for wider internet censorship efforts that won't have the weight of tragedy and outrage behind them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, since Racist ******* is a senator, I'm not sure that the people going after the kid were "cult followers" but likely some kind of security.
    I thought about that. But seeing some of the dudes kicking the kid after he’s already subdued by 3 or 4 other dudes, there’s some culty contempt going on there.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I thought about that. But seeing some of the dudes kicking the kid after he’s already subdued by 3 or 4 other dudes, there’s some culty contempt going on there.

Your beef with this guy is because he biffed this punk?
    That kid got off easy. If that were me, the kid wouldn't be able to hold an egg..... including his own.

Some people need to be pummeled. It's just harder to get away with it with all these cameras everywhere.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Evil doesn't go looking for armed resistance.

Or have the fortitude to stand against any resistance at all. Gun free zones are soft targets for the cowardly.

This is a common denominator in all mass shootings. They plan thier evil deeds and chose their targets knowing there will be little to no resistance stopping them from their objectives.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    oh look it's 1999 again

D14Du5CWoAIGwBt.jpg:small

I roll my eyes each time I hear "violent video game", there's no such thing.
    It's impossible to have violence in video games, it's a depiction of violence.Not violence.

Big difference.

violence/ˈvʌɪəl(ə)ns/
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]

behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

[/COLOR]

You can't use physical force in a virtual world.You can't hurt pixels on a screen. :dunno:

There's no more violence in video games than there is when little kids play "cowboys and indians" and make a gun with their fingers.

You can't hurt people by yelling "pew pew".

It's the same thing with movies, they can't be violent.
    They are showing a depiction of violence, as actors don't get shot for reals, they don't get hurt on the set.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I roll my eyes each time I hear "violent video game", there's no such thing.
    It's impossible to have violence in video games, it's a depiction of violence.Not violence.

Big difference.

You can't use physical force in a virtual world.You can't hurt pixels on a screen. :dunno:

There's no more violence in video games than there is when little kids play "cowboys and indians" and make a gun with their fingers.

You can't hurt people by yelling "pew pew".

It's the same thing with movies, they can't be violent.
    They are showing a depiction of violence, as actors don't get shot for reals, they don't get hurt on the set.

Now I'm offended!
    A French guy giving me English lessons. :runaway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A violent criminal kills people, and a good man picks up one of dropped pistols to chase him out.
    Their solution. . Stop the good guy from having a gun.

I just CANNOT understand that line of "reasoning"

Top Bottom