• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have a close family member thats just eating whatever cnn feeds him with a big spoon. It truly baffles me that an otherwise intelligent person can be so suckered.

It was... 20 years ago. Young (we were all a lot younger 20 years ago) MSgt KellyinAvon was in the 23rd Fighter Group building (better known as the Flying Tigers) since stuff was flaring up in Kosovo. The 74th Fighter Squadron (I like the 75th better, but that's another story) was sending eight A-10s in that direction.

Not related to anything here, but that was an interesting day. It was about to be a classified briefing and the room was overflowing with people. The 23rd Group Commander started looking around the room, he'd point at people he didn't know and ask, "Who are you?" The answer came in the form of rank, name, duty title, unit. My squadron commander and entourage were told to leave. He pointed at me and I said, "Sergeant KellyinAvon, NCOIC (Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge) Mobility Readiness Spares Packages (AKA, 30 days of spare aircraft parts on aircraft pallets). He said, "Sergeant KellyinAvon, you need to be here." Some days you remember, that is one of them.

Back to my point here. After a very long day I got up the next morning. CNN broadcast pretty much everything that was in the classified briefing I'd sat in the evening before. I said I'd never watch that network again. I have not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It was... 20 years ago. Young (we were all a lot younger 20 years ago) MSgt KellyinAvon was in the 23rd Fighter Group building (better known as the Flying Tigers) since stuff was flaring up in Kosovo. The 74th Fighter Squadron (I like the 75th better, but that's another story) was sending eight A-10s in that direction.

Not related to anything here, but that was an interesting day. It was about to be a classified briefing and the room was overflowing with people. The 23rd Group Commander started looking around the room, he'd point at people he didn't know and ask, "Who are you?" The answer came in the form of rank, name, duty title, unit. My squadron commander and entourage were told to leave. He pointed at me and I said, "Sergeant KellyinAvon, NCOIC (Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge) Mobility Readiness Spares Packages (AKA, 30 days of spare aircraft parts on aircraft pallets). He said, "Sergeant KellyinAvon, you need to be here." Some days you remember, that is one of them.

Back to my point here. After a very long day I got up the next morning. CNN broadcast pretty much everything that was in the classified briefing I'd sat in the evening before. I said I'd never watch that network again. I have not.

I ould think finding the douche nozzle that leaked everything would be the 1st order.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So what happens now? For two years people who were shocked by the election resulted have held steadfast to their belief that Trump stole the election. A politically engaged media irresponsibly kept this to the forefront of their reporting with an endless series of talking heads and opposition politicians claiming with certainty that they had seen the evidence that that, if not legally then morally, the 2016 election would be over turned.

The opposing party who made this, until very recently, a central pillar of their rhetoric and campaign, are now faced with the decision of walking their claims back or doubling down.

Those most invested, and with the most to gain, in the narrative that the POTUS colluded with the Russians to steal the election never truly stopped to consider what would happen if they were proven to be wrong. We have gone from being told that Trump had no hope of winning and that Republicans will be angry with the results and cause violence to Democrats refusing to accept the election results, launching an extended campaign of undermine the credibility of the 2016 election, harming our ability to act on the world stage as they continued a campaign to make the POTUS a lame duck, launched a campaign of resistance that attempted to smear in the worst possible way an incoming Supreme Court Justice and undermine the authority of the court, had their supporters shout down people in restaurants for disagreeing with them, assault people on the streets for wearing a hat, and early on attempt to assassinate Republican politicians. Now they want to tear down our country's institutions and rebuild them to be tilted heavily in their favor by abolishing the electoral college, lowering the voting age, stacking the Supreme Court, gutting the First and Second Amendments, tearing down our borders, and implementing a Green New Deal which would provide for the government to take over and rebuild your property to meet their political goals.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I ould think finding the douche nozzle that leaked everything would be the 1st order.
    As frustrating as it has been watching this **** show go on for two years I have been impressed by what a tight ship Mueller has been able to run in this dirty deep state city. Can’t recall any leaks this whole time and no media pandering. Now that he has filed his report it won’t take long for the sleazy politicians and government employees to put the details in the leaking sieve.

Funny watching the talking heads on TV with Breaking News but nothing to report. So they just continue to have their “experts” speculate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As frustrating as it has been watching this **** show go on for two years I have been impressed by what a tight ship Mueller has been able to run in this dirty deep state city. Can’t recall any leaks this whole time and no media pandering. Now that he has filed his report it won’t take long for the sleazy politicians and government employees to put the details in the leaking sieve.

Funny watching the talking heads on TV with Breaking News but nothing to report. So they just continue to have their “experts” speculate.

Nothing to leak really. But they probably had Billery's people overseeing this. She kills people you know.....:):

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Mueller got indictments and/or guilty pleas from 34 individuals and 3 companies. 6 of them are former Trump advisors on their way to prison (5 for sure, one maybe). Mueller kept the focus of the investigation "tight" and didn't wander into the "I can investigate anything I want to investigate"-technique used by Kenneth Starr.

Bad things were done by people who thought themselves outside the law. They got caught and they'll go to prison. In my mind, that's a successful investigation.

It also puts people on BOTH sides of the aisle on notice that manipulation of the electoral process is not without risk.

I really don't care how either side spins it. Mueller did a fairly good job and maintained high standards doing so.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    No further indictments.

Looks like it was exactly what Trump said it was, a "witch hunt".
    I'm sure this is not the end...

Trump done told everyone...

Huuuuggggeeee waste of taxpayer money!!!!

Exactly! I wish they spend 1/2 as much to investigate the Democratic / Liberal / Loonie-bin side...there'd be so few remaining this country could move forward!

I only hope this will expand the epidemic of T-D-S.

Let 'em get all twisted-up and freaked out...just make sure you have enough popcorn!

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gonna be interesting on Monday. A couple of weeks ago I told some coworkers I thought they were in for a big disappointment. They really, REALLY believed Trump was practically a Russian spy, and that Mueller was definitely going to indict him.

I’d really like to understand the TDS thing better. The tribal thing seems to explain it best. It’s like with uber sports fans. Like a Louisville fan I know who couldn’t admit their team lost. Minnesota cheated. The refs blew the game. Louisville got robbed.

I think because the polls all but assured a solid Hillary victory, they felt like Hillary got robbed, and Trump and the Russians stole the election. They’re all in their bubbles thinking Trump had to have cheated somehow, he couldn’t have possibly have won this. And the Russia thing was their deflate gate; something to ease the dissonance between their perception and the reality that in the key states, more people voted for Trump than Hillary.

They don't seem to follow their logic through to the proper conclusion, either. If the Russians cost Hitlary the election, then they are the ones with the weak minds and it was their voters who were swayed by the bots.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I do blame Mueller for the ridiculous level of force sent to apprehend Stone and the notification to CNN to come film it

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Mueller got indictments and/or guilty pleas from 34 individuals and 3 companies. 6 of them are former Trump advisors on their way to prison (5 for sure, one maybe). Mueller kept the focus of the investigation "tight" and didn't wander into the "I can investigate anything I want to investigate"-technique used by Kenneth Starr.

Bad things were done by people who thought themselves outside the law. They got caught and they'll go to prison. In my mind, that's a successful investigation.

It also puts people on BOTH sides of the aisle on notice that manipulation of the electoral process is not without risk.

I really don't care how either side spins it. Mueller did a fairly good job and maintained high standards doing so.

You can believe what you wish, but IMO the above statement will never be true until the DoJ takes on fraudulent voting including ineligible voters, absentee ballot fraud and vote harvesting and sends a few people involved in that to jail.

They can start in Broward, Palm Beach and Orange counties

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Mueller got NOTHING! None of the indictments were for anything related to Trump and that is what his charge was. I am certain any investigation similar of any group in DC would turn up similar process crimes or crimes unrelated to the group.

CBS was displaying a graphic of the indicted as if they were Trump crimes, still at the fake news.

Saw several invested talking heads were on the verge of tears yesterday...

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    ^^^This!! Seriously, how many of the clowns in the House and Senate could survive scrutiny like this?

Going back to Watergate, I said Nixon did nothing most of the others haven't done, he just got caught and had a hostile press to deal with.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Yea, tax evasion, etc ... That's enough to get a $ 50 million woody over. Plus, a bunch of lawyer-types got paid well for 2+ years. Sucksess for everyone!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, it would seem some have forgotten the objectives as outlined in the initial authorizing document.

But...spin away dudes.

We haven't forgotten the main objective though (well, not counting #Resist), and that main objective appears to have been an abject failure.

Top Bottom