• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    That area, ego and image have become more important than breathing. “It’s a culture thing” is the excuse given. What it really means is they’re feral animals that can’t behave like adults in public.
    I bought a 642UC to pair with my HK P30L. We don't go to the movies often but when we do, they both go with me.

I don't pick fights much because I'm always carrying and don't need that stress in my life. I'm also 6'5 and 240.

However, in this case, I would have had the same reaction as @Dean C.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Viking-featured.jpg

My theater has a no firearms rule and I abide by that.
    But people are still pretty respectful around me.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I bought a 642UC to pair with my HK P30L. We don't go to the movies often but when we do, they both go with me.

I don't pick fights much because I'm always carrying and don't need that stress in my life. I'm also 6'5 and 240.

However, in this case, I would have had the same reaction as @Dean C.
    10-15 years ago, yeah I probably would have too. I've grown up a bit since then and realized that people like that will not learn from the interaction, and will usually just make your experience worse with no ill effects to them. IT's better to just let it go and move on.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Not worth it. I left movies before because of idiots. Traders Point is inside Indianapolis and the DA isn't going to be friendly towards self-defense, imho.

Don't take a movie voucher, demand refund. They didn't deal with the idiot, then they owed me my money back.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Second, yes get management involved. if they refuse, demand a FULL refund so you can come back later and watch it in peace. Not just your tix but your concessions too. And demand a refund, not a credit. Hit them where it hurts.
    Always a REFUND because it requires paperwork where they have fro document their failure as a manager.

Sadly the theater probably has a Gun Free Zone sign. On the rare occasions I go I still carry as well as having a flashlight and strategically selected seat.

Top Bottom