• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Have we got all of the Donelly voters in here yet? Mourdock or Donelly/Reid, which is it?

Trouble grasping the concept that some people don't like Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

If it the election was supposed to be an A/B taste test, they should have remember not to include other options.

Horning = Donelly/Reid
    Like I said, do we have them all in here yet?

:D

Horning stood up for Mourdock when Pence and Romney would not so I guess you are right... Horning = Donnelly/Reid (even though Pence and Team Romney joined Donnelly and the rest of the Democrats in making sure that Donnelly knew he said something wrong).

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    431449_461448470555425_1863056806_n.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

If it the election was supposed to be an A/B taste test, they should have remember not to include other options.

Horning stood up for Mourdock when Pence and Romney would not so I guess you are right... Horning = Donnelly/Reid (even though Pence and Team Romney joined Donnelly and the rest of the Democrats in making sure that Donnelly knew he said something wrong).

Failed basic 3rd grade math, huh? A vote for Horning is a vote for Horning. Your statement is just partisan nonsense. My vote belongs to me and the candidate I cast it for, no-one else.

Blah, blah, blah...

The truth hurts doesn't it.
    Horning vote = Donelly/Reid win.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It might hurt if it were a truth, but it's nowhere close. Just more nonsense from a scared gop voter.

Tell you what. I'll vote with you. When Horning wins, I'll sing about your genius from atop the highest point in Indy.

If Donelly wins, you must listen to reason next time.

OK?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Tell you what. I'll vote with you. When Horning wins, I'll sing about your genius from atop the highest point in Indy.

If Donelly wins, you must listen to reason next time.

OK?
    You're likely lying. You wouldn't vote for Horning. You're too tied into wasting your vote on Mourdock, who is very likely to lose. I have no doubt that Andy is not going to win this time around, but he's the best candidate in the race and his principles most closely align with mine, unlike the other two douche bags.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Yeah, I admired Horning for that.

I had a different take on Romney than you. It seemed to me that he stated he disagreed but he still supports Mourdock's bid (and I still see the commercials saying so). I don't mind disagreement. It's healthy for the system and the country.

Pence ticked me off though because he demanded an apology in what seemed to be an "or else" type of manner. McCain just asked for clarification.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You're likely lying. You wouldn't vote for Horning. You're too tied into wasting your vote on Mourdock, who is very likely to lose. I have no doubt that Andy is not going to win this time around, but he's the best candidate in the race and his principles most closely align with mine, unlike the other two douche bags.

List for me the public offices Horning has held.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Mourdock could be caught having sex with an underage goat on top of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument and I'd still vote for him over that Obama/Pelosi/Reid-rubber stamp Donnely.

I see a pattern here.

Will you be joining Mourdock and the goat? :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    One thing is for sure. A Mourdock win is a win for gun owners. Any other vote is knowingly throwing gun owners under the bus. Simple as that.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Top Bottom