• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Then another monster is born and it becomes more dangerous so the prices for meth go up. Which results in more robberies and more crime from people trying to get more money to keep their habit. :twocents:

Our drug war has proven this time and time again. Every time a big drug dealer is arrested someone else steps up and takes their place. Sure it feels good to take them out but in the big picture it makes no difference.
    Then forget the "war on drugs". I agree, it does not work, never has, never will. I'm just wondering, how many of the people who are now, currently, cooking meth, have been busted for it before? Have they not been subjected to the wrath of "the war on drugs"? But they continue on with the cooking as soon as they hit the streets again. Would they continue on with the cooking if they had been lethally injected, or rode the lightning, or hung? Absolutely not! The "war on drugs" doesn't work, all I'm suggesting is taking a different route. Don't know if it would work or not, but there would be a lot less less cooks around if it didn't.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Huh...

See I am on the other end of this from you Tommy...

I personally think there should be No Illegal Drugs. Legalize it all, everything to include Pot, Meth, Heroin, whatever. You want to OD or spend your days baked out of your mind, no problem. You steal, you drive and hurt someone, you jaywalk and cause an accident, whatever well no that is different. Those are crimes against Society, and if found to be under the influence punishments would double...

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I don't care what you have in your system. If you're jacked up on meth, weed, whiskey, or water and you assault me, I'm firing off a few rounds.

If you want to talk to yourself or your shadowy friend while you're on whatever, cool, just keep to yourself and we're all good.

I'm of the thought that people should only be executed for heinous crimes (rape, murder). It doesn't matter to me if you're driving a school bus as high as a kite. As long as you don't kill anyone, you don't go to jail or the chair.

Did INGO pick up a couple of Soviet drifters, or are those Tory ******* recruiting more spineless, statist, terrified of everything members?

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Huh...

See I am on the other end of this from you Tommy...

I personally think there should be No Illegal Drugs. Legalize it all, everything to include Pot, Meth, Heroin, whatever. You want to OD or spend your days baked out of your mind, no problem. You steal, you drive and hurt someone, you jaywalk and cause an accident, whatever well no that is different. Those are crimes against Society, and if found to be under the influence punishments would double...
    I dont know about meth or heroine but with most pills, shrooms, marijuana, etc. I agree with you. =p

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    This time from Tennessee, but some in the law enforcer community were going on about this here in Indiana just this past year. Have a cold and want some meds? Well, you'll just have to go to your doctor and get a prescription for that 6 dollar pack of Sudafed. We already have to be registered to buy it, this is their next step. This is why medicine should be left alone. It's between the doctors, pharmacists and patients.

Lawmakers Set To Debate Prescription For Cold Medicine - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Dont even bring up pseudoephedrine in your argument. Research it. If you are anywhere near the limit you are A. Smurfing B. Making meth. I think it needs to be lowered. No reason why you should be buying 4 boxes at one time.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm just throwing out ideas guys.:D Any of you can look at my other posts here and know very clearly that I'm not in any way for gov sticking their nose in ANYTHING. Meth is a different story all together, I've seen it's destructive powers. It needs to be dealt with accordingly.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Dont even bring up pseudoephedrine in your argument. Research it. If you are anywhere near the limit you are A. Smurfing B. Making meth. I think it needs to be lowered. No reason why you should be buying 4 boxes at one time.

Ever bought more than 1 can of black powder at a time? Why? You must be making bombs or selling it.

Maybe we should limit everything to 1 item only. Why would you ever buy two books at one time? Can you read two books at one time? Are you trying to start an illegal tax evading underground book store with that second book?

Ever buy noodles or rice in bulk? Why? Trying to start an underground grocery store?

I have the right to buy whatever I want, in whatever quantities I want. Anyone who says otherwise thinks themself to be a bit more than they actually are.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I've been told 3 times I've "reached my limit" and can't buy any more cold meds. I don't know about how you shop, but I don't buy my milk one glass at a time, so going back to the store repeatedly for something i could of bought while I was there the first time gets annoying.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I dont know about meth or heroine but with most pills, shrooms, marijuana, etc. I agree with you. =p
    Legalize it all...

Punish those that step on it, similar to they way most people do with those that consume to much Alcohol and drive.

Really?! Why?! How has putting limits on the Ingredents helped curtail the Manufacture of it anywhere?!

So someone like me that spends Months if not years away from a WalMart should be punished for trying to secure what I need to Survive and keep those with me alive and healthy...

You realize these are also some of the items needed...
    Lithium batteries
    Rubbing alcohol
    Rock or table salt
    Coolers
    Coffee filters
    Aluminum foil
    Matchbooks
    Camping fuel
    Drain cleaner
    Paint thinner
    Starter fluid
    Brake cleaner
    Gas additives
    Sodium hydroxide (lye)
    Hydrogen peroxide
    Muriatic Acid
    Sulfuric acid
    Iodine
    Toluene
    Acetone
    Clear plastic tubing
    (used in aquariums)
    Propane tanks
    Road flares
    Dry ice
    Ammonium nitrate
    Ammonium sulfate
    Anhydrous ammonia

If you buy to many of these at the same time it is also tracked by some States...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Pseudoephedrine isn't the issue, here. LE sticking their noses in the pharmaceutical market is. Pressing for laws that make the lives of millions of law abiding people hell. Need a $6 box of cold med right now and you have to sign your life away, not to mention that you're limited in the amount you can buy. Legislation like this, (pushed by people who have no business involving themselves in the process) will drive the price of obtaining that box from $6 to $56, or more. All in the name of a war that was lost 40 years ago. The only ones who profit from that war are cops and dealers and ending it would put both of them where they belong.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I don't give a damn about Meth.

I don't care who makes it. I don't care who sells it. I don't care who buys it. I don't care who uses it.

It's none of my business. It's none of the government's business.

What I DO want is to be able to buy a damned cold pill (or anything else, for that matter) if I want to without interference.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I don't give a damn about Meth.

I don't care who makes it. I don't care who sells it. I don't care who buys it. I don't care who uses it.

It's none of my business. It's none of the government's business.

What I DO want is to be able to buy a damned cold pill (or anything else, for that matter) if I want to without interference.

Get your catalytic coverter chopped off and you will care. These people are the same people who commit other serious crimes.
    A person may not purchase drugs containing more than three and six-tenths (3.6) grams of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or both, on one (1) day, or more than nine (9) grams of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or both, in a thirty (30) day period.

Take the time to do a little research and figure out how much 3.6 grams actually is..Its not pill weight? Its the actual amount..takes a hellva lot.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    They chop off your catalytic converter because the stuff is ILLEGAL.

If Crackerjacks were illegal, people would set up illicit kitchens to make them, and other people would steal catalytic converters to buy them.

That's how it works.

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Get your catalytic coverter chopped off and you will care. These people are the same people who commit other serious crimes.
    So PUNISH THEM for stealing!!!
    Make Prison and Jail so freakingly uncomfortable that no one wants to go there let alone be there.

But instead you punish the Majority of the Society for wanting to buy cold medicine. I so see the logic there...

A person may not purchase drugs containing more than three and six-tenths (3.6) grams of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or both, on one (1) day, or more than nine (9) grams of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or both, in a thirty (30) day period.

Take the time to do a little research and figure out how much 3.6 grams actually is..Its not pill weight? Its the actual amount..takes a hellva lot.

Some of us do not live right down the street from a store. For some of us it is 30+ miles just to get to a decent town, let alone a store.
    Some of us buy are consumables only a month at a time. Sometimes I have to buy supplies for 7-75 men for a year at a time.

This is just another shining example of failure to understand the People...

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    They chop off your catalytic converter because the stuff is ILLEGAL.

If Crackerjacks were illegal, people would set up illicit kitchens to make them, and other people would steal catalytic converters to buy them.

That's how it works.

+1 This is the simplest summary of the (failed) war on drugs ever!:yesway:

Last edited:

Glock18FA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Im sure if it was legal the crack heads would be working 40 hours a week to make enough money to buy the now legal drugs right?
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne

Hell I'd thank em, thats less work I have to do to help contribute to Global Warming!!

On a serious note though, lets go back about 100 years to this thing called prohibition. Remember how many 2 bit petty crooks became violent millionaires. I think it was because alcohol was ILLEGAL. Once it was repealed......shocker the bottom fell out of it. Legalize drugs bottom falls out crime goes down.

This is supposed to be "the land of the free" yet we are one of a handful of countries that make drugs and drug use illegal still.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Too many people.or should I say sheeple like you,is why we are loosing our freedoms. I don't care too much for a meth head anymore than the next man. and yes I have plenty of knowledge,and research about the drug,to know that it is a life sucking,brain killing monster. but that still doesn't change the fact that we are still(for a little while longer)supposed to be living in a free country. and if I want to go spend $5000 on whatever I want to spend it on. IT IS NOT THE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT to tell me I can't. why can a gambling addict go to the store, leaving his kids at home hungry,and spend his whole paycheck on lottery tickets. someone spending all their money on rims for their car. buying alcohal,cigarettes,whores, or you just name it. the list could go on forever.BECAUSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A FREE COUNTRY.as long as you are not threatening anyone's life. stealing,or sucking off of all of us tax payers. it is not for anyone to say how,and what. or how much of anything that you want to buy....of course unless your married;)

Top Bottom