• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This time from Tennessee, but some in the law enforcer community were going on about this here in Indiana just this past year. Have a cold and want some meds? Well, you'll just have to go to your doctor and get a prescription for that 6 dollar pack of Sudafed. We already have to be registered to buy it, this is their next step. This is why medicine should be left alone. It's between the doctors, pharmacists and patients.

Lawmakers Set To Debate Prescription For Cold Medicine - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Wouldn't it just be easier, and less intrusive on law abiding citizens to just execute anyone caught in a meth lab?:dunno:

rep sir for wanting to execute druggies. I've been saying that for years, kill the druggies, kill the deals, and soon the idea of doing drugs or selling them would become so terrible no one would want to take the risk. And as another + we decrease the population of people who sooner or later would be drawing off out tax dollars. Either because they can't hold down a job and get welfare or because they wind up in prison. It's not like there is an over flow of jobs out there waiting to be filled. Kill the druggies and then if they had a job it could go to someone who lives a clean life.

And yet another + would be more revenue for people who do cremations.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    rep sir for wanting to execute druggies. I've been saying that for years, kill the druggies, kill the deals, and soon the idea of doing drugs or selling them would become so terrible no one would want to take the risk. And as another + we decrease the population of people who sooner or later would be drawing off out tax dollars. Either because they can't hold down a job and get welfare or because they wind up in prison. It's not like there is an over flow of jobs out there waiting to be filled. Kill the druggies and then if they had a job it could go to someone who lives a clean life.

Yea, life would be so much easier if I could kill everyone I didnt like/agreed with.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010

While I agree druggies are generally low life scum suckers.

I don't agree with killing someone because they choose to do something I disagree with. If they want to inject battery acid into their own bodies to get high that's their prerogative, and neither I nor the govt should be allowed to tell them they can't.

While I think meth being made inside a house with other occupants or close neighbors should be illegal the use of it shouldn't.

Coydog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Fort Greenwood
    Noticed in an article yesterday that the DEA has 87 offices in 63 countries. They aren't likely to take kindly to freelance murderers cutting into their business.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is not a recreational drug, it's a horrible, murderous monster. The turds doing the cooking are the heart of the matter, and, to me, you cut out the heart, the monster is dead. I don't associate meth with say, some dude selling a few ozs of weed to try and make a few bucks, it's a totally different matter.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    the whole limiting cold meds to stop meth is retarded. All they do now is just steal cases of cold meds off the delivery trucks.

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    This is not a recreational drug, it's a horrible, murderous monster. The turds doing the cooking are the heart of the matter, and, to me, you cut out the heart, the monster is dead. I don't associate meth with say, some dude selling a few ozs of weed to try and make a few bucks, it's a totally different matter.

Then another monster is born and it becomes more dangerous so the prices for meth go up. Which results in more robberies and more crime from people trying to get more money to keep their habit. :twocents:

Our drug war has proven this time and time again. Every time a big drug dealer is arrested someone else steps up and takes their place. Sure it feels good to take them out but in the big picture it makes no difference.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Then another monster is born and it becomes more dangerous so the prices for meth go up. Which results in more robberies and more crime from people trying to get more money to keep their habit. :twocents:

Our drug war has proven this time and time again. Every time a big drug dealer is arrested someone else steps up and takes their place. Sure it feels good to take them out but in the big picture it makes no difference.

I bet the execution of a few thousand drug peddlers would make a huge difference. just sayin

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Maybe not execution for drug usage, but for drug creation. Weed is grown, yes, it is technically manufactured. But it is a naturally occurring, relatively non-addicting and rarely life destroying drug. Crack and Meth are manufactured, designed to drain money from it's victims while getting someone else rich. The creation of these drugs often confound law enforcement because they can be done with common chemicals and ingrediants that are not necessarily evil in their intended use (baby formula being used to make crack).

Crack and Meth are money makers on people's sorrow and pain. We can technically blame the users, but it is far easier to destroy one dealer than it is to try to recoup hundreds of users. Road flares make meth labs turn into roman candles. A .270 Accubond through a dealer's side window while he/she is at a stoplight makes a real mess. Acting like a user to get close enough to jam a .45 into the dealer's face gets the job done. A severe masked beat down, followed by a shotgun slug into a dealer's "squeeze", then stringing her up in the drug house leaves an impression on the dealer's mind. Etc... Bravado? Maybe. Fantasies of a fraught and ill hearted mind? Maybe. But THESE are the actions necessary to stop this evil. Can't stomach it? Then go back to the PTA meetings and police briefings where people THINK they are doing good. The police make a few busts, they work hard to do the best they can under the constraints given to them. Thus the frustration and the glory all at once of liberty. Grants us freedom to get something we need (a box os cold medicine) but protects the evil in our community (can't kick down every door we suspect are drug houses).

Am I encouraging people to take the law into their hands in the battle against meth in their streets? No. But I do want to remind people how the police and local .gov seem to do little or cannot do anything against this tide of evil in our streets due to restrictive laws against them (setting up stings is pretty hard, but also we don't want to be arresting people or blasting them for buying a box of Sudafed). But people need to take a stand against these thugs, hoodlums and trash making these drugs. Start reporting the trash. Get the police involved (not snitching when it is true evil, now isn't it?), take pictures, take license plate numbers of customers, etc... Cut the head off, the chicken will do it's last dance and drop dead. I lost a friend to drugs (hard, moeny making type drugs) in college. I will be damned if I see it happen on my street or to anyone I know...

Lines have to be drawn. The police are doing what they can, but it's time for citizens, the "rough ready men" to take up some slack and make some headway through observation, reporting and fighting against the evil. Laws like the one mentioned in the OP are asinine, they do nothing. "Registration" of these chemicals do nothing to stop the creation of these dark, caked and aqueous injectable evils.

Top Bottom