• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Trump proved he couldn't beat an empty suit with dementia.

God help us if the left runs someone competent and he is the nominee again. We will be set back a decade.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk
    You keep acting like he did it all by himself.

He didn't do himself any favors, but there was a huge coordinated effort for years that absolutely did not help him.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But saying we are now paying for Trump's "failures" goes a bit beyond not liking Trump, wouldn't you agree? What we're suffering through now has nothing to do with anything Trump did.
    You don't think that Trump had anything to do with losing the election to Biden?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Trump proved he couldn't beat an empty suit with dementia.

God help us if the left runs someone competent and he is the nominee again. We will be set back a decade.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk
    He also said this. Fearing that Trump would lose again to a better D candidate thus setting us back even further.

That does not sound like a fan of the Ds and Biden

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You don't think that Trump had anything to do with losing the election to Biden?
    Whether he did or not isn't really relevant to the decisions that the Biden administration has been making. And fwiw, I do believe there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    But saying we are now paying for Trump's "failures" goes a bit beyond not liking Trump, wouldn't you agree? What we're suffering through now has nothing to do with anything Trump did.
    Trump’s greatest failure was his reaction to covid. His leadership led to deficit blowouts, tyrannical federal and state mandates, and the vaccines. As far as I know he’s still laying claim to that last one. We have to be honest with ourselves.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Trump’s greatest failure was his reaction to covid. His leadership led to deficit blowouts, tyrannical federal and state mandates, and the vaccines. As far as I know he’s still laying claim to that last one. We have to be honest with ourselves.
    I didn't like those things, but to be fair, when Trump reacted the way he did, Covid was still very much an unknown. In hindsight, we know that was all overreaction. The Biden administration could've stopped all of it, but instead they doubled down.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I didn't like those things, but to be fair, when Trump reacted the way he did, Covid was still very much an unknown. In hindsight, we know that was all overreaction. The Biden administration could've stopped all of it, but instead they doubled down.
    This. To blame this on orange man is akin to blaming all of obummers **** on W. Wait... they did that too. Whatever. Carry on I guess. Reality plays no part in politics.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At first, that’s fair. But remember later that year, when it was becoming very clear this was not the great plague we were frightened Into believing, Trump was criticizing governors like GA’s Kemp and Desantis for “opening up too soon”? As fair as I know, he’s still bragging about his shutdowns and his vaccines. He has not learned as many of us have. If he had, he’d be telling of his pivot point.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Whether he did or not isn't really relevant to the decisions that the Biden administration has been making. And fwiw, I do believe there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
    You really aren't getting my point. You guys are attacking him like he was pro Biden. He is anti Biden. I don't remember him saying he was happy Biden beat Trump. He just doesn't like Trump.

Biden is a doddering old senile fool. Pretty much everyone left on this forum agrees on that point.

I tend to agree with his statement about the Dems running a good candidate beating Trump. Thankfully there isn't much chance of them running a good candidate anytime soon against anyone.

Trump should have been able to win that election running away, fraud or no fraud.

Top Bottom