Montana governor signs bill to protect Second Amendment from federal gun restrictions

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Someone need only understand the Constitution in the context of the time it was written. Understand what the Founders intended, and WHY. And, be willing to stand up to, and withstand the vitriol that WILL come from the scum that are liberals, and THAT someone will make a wonderful Governor. Does this mythical person exist?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I like Kirk. :yesway: He's been one of us for a long, long time.

That said, you might really, really want to study up on his stands as of late. Just sayin'...

:ugh:
    Kirk is my guy.
    but not my guy for Gov.
    Someone need only understand the Constitution in the context of the time it was written. Understand what the Founders intended, and WHY. And, be willing to stand up to, and withstand the vitriol that WILL come from the scum that are liberals, and THAT someone will make a wonderful Governor. Does this mythical person exist?
    No arguments as to the premise here.

Butt....we are a society rife with girlie men and addle minded peoples raised in a corner of the couch by the internet. These little girlie men cant stand up to anything and run to a safe space at the 1st sign of anything visceral.
    We are (those who would defend) growing older and fewer. I do not see any resistance forming as long as they are comfortable with their position on the couch.

Phone holders. Thats about what we have now.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Kirk is my guy.
    but not my guy for Gov.

No arguments as to the premise here.

Butt....we are a society rife with girlie men and addle minded peoples raised in a corner of the couch by the internet. These little girlie men cant stand up to anything and run to a safe space at the 1st sign of anything visceral.
    We are (those who would defend) growing older and fewer. I do not see any resistance forming as long as they are comfortable with their position on the couch.

Phone holders. Thats about what we have now.
    It`s our duty, to rear children and grandchildren who understand what`s at stake, are able to identify what is truth, and to act upon those truths and principles, regardless of the resistance to truth. I could well be wrong, and probably am, (ask my wife), but I firmly believe there are more of us, and more like us, than we know of, or hear about. I pray I`m not wrong.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The numb
    It`s our duty, to rear children and grandchildren who understand what`s at stake, are able to identify what is truth, and to act upon those truths and principles, regardless of the resistance to truth. I could well be wrong, and probably am, (ask my wife), but I firmly believe there are more of us, and more like us, than we know of, or hear about. I pray I`m not wrong.
    the numbers are there my friend but the castration we receive from every angle is what keeps soooooo many at bay and in the shadows. The MSM/social media doxing/butt munchers fearless of the law doing what they will to keep you silent knowing we are powerless under the law to retaliate. They are free to do what ever to push that agenda.

We raised our kids to be as you described but peer pressure from kids being raised by the internet is a tremendous obstacle. As the world exists now neither of my adult kids give 2 :poop:'s about voting. They see the stupidity and understand how useless it is to get involved especially after this last 3 ring goat roping we experienced. They are done with it and I am to tired anymore to push the importance. Most all of their friends are the same way and brother I believe this is by design.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The numb

the numbers are there my friend but the castration we receive from every angle is what keeps soooooo many at bay and in the shadows. The MSM/social media doxing/butt munchers fearless of the law doing what they will to keep you silent knowing we are powerless under the law to retaliate. They are free to do what ever to push that agenda.

We raised our kids to be as you described but peer pressure from kids being raised by the internet is a tremendous obstacle. As the world exists now neither of my adult kids give 2 :poop:'s about voting. They see the stupidity and understand how useless it is to get involved especially after this last 3 ring goat roping we experienced. They are done with it and I am to tired anymore to push the importance. Most all of their friends are the same way and brother I believe this is by design.
    I hate reading what you`ve said. I suppose I`m too ignorant or stubborn to quit pushing what I believe in. Apathy is literally killing this great, wonderful Republic. I believe, and I guess I pray, that the right candidate will come along and energize and awaken the right candidate.
    Having said all that, I know that ultimately, our answers are NOT political answers, our answers are spiritual one`s, but the politics and policies must be dealt with too...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hate reading what you`ve said. I suppose I`m too ignorant or stubborn to quit pushing what I believe in. Apathy is literally killing this great, wonderful Republic. I believe, and I guess I pray, that the right candidate will come along and energize and awaken the right candidate.
    Having said all that, I know that ultimately, our answers are NOT political answers, our answers are spiritual one`s, but the politics and policies must be dealt with too...
    I have pushed our views and beliefs my
    90% of my adult life since I broke free of the chains draped on me by a leftists family. To no avail. Yelling at the moon. It has drained my spirit to see the demise of this country I love.
    I am so blessed to have been raised in the times I was. Now at 71 I am pretty much done. It does no good.

I hate to throw in the towel but I need to see something positive in the reality of what life is out in the real world.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom