Moms Demand Action now targeting Cabelas to change sales policy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    I hope Cabela's tells them to shove it. A couple years back my dad bought his first firearm in almost 20 years from the Cabela's in Hammond. He got delayed from the NCIS check, but came back after the 3 days and was good to go. When he got the delay we both looked at eachother like "WTF!". Dad hasn't had a moving violation since before I was born (34+ years now), he just got flagged for whatever reason.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The loophole where the NCIS data entry clerk did not enter information in a timely fashion, which is somehow the fault of the NRA? That loophole??

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    I guess the U.S. is in desperate need of a new MOM'S demand group. Hopefully they will call it mom's demand the federal government do their damn job! Come on these liberal anti gunners are so far out of touch with reality. Let's point the blame where it needs to be. If the fbi done their job more thoroughly ( maybe) and I emphasize maybe, some of these heinous shootings wouldn't happen. Although doubtful!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I just bought a brick of .22 from Cabelas for $34.99. I like Cabelas. I don't like MDA. I doubt Cabelas will pay much attention to them.

Top Bottom