Mohammed is now the most popular name for boys in Britain.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Mohammed Now Tops the List of Most Popular Baby Boy Names in Britain - FoxNews.com

Mohammed is now the most popular name for boys in Britain.
    A total of 7,549 newborn boys were given 12 variations of the Islamic prophet Mohammed’s name last year, according to the Daily Mail U.K.
    Here are variations of the name in order of popularity: Muhammad, Mohammad, Muhammed, Mohamed, Mohamad, Muhamed, Mohammod, Mahamed, Muhamad, Mahammed and Mohmmed.
    ...Overtaking Jack, which had topped the list for the past 14 years but was bumped down to third, reports the Daily Mail U.K.
    The number of babies named Mohammed has increased by more than half since 1999, when the name was given to 4,579 newborns.
    Looking back, the single spelling of Mohammed was ranked at number 73 in the list in 1964, and 87th in 1944.
    There were 706,248 children born in England and Wales last year, reports the Daily Mail U.K.
    Hohammed wasn't even in the top 10 for the last 2 years.

Top 10 boys' names for 2009, in order of popularity:
    Jack
    Oliver
    Thomas
    Harry
    Joshua
    Alfie
    Charlie
    Daniel
    James
    William

Top 10 boys' names for 2008, in order of popularity:
    Jack
    Thomas
    Oliver
    Joshua
    Harry
    Charlie
    Daniel
    William
    James
    Alfie

I hear young folks say all the time that America has a case of Islamophobia... you bet you sweet Arse I do.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    That's because the Muslims lead Britain in births.
    They are conquering all of Europe by out breeding the native population.
    We did it to the Native Americans, and the Mexicans are doing the same thing to us.
    Our problem is that birth control and abortion have become acceptable in our society while the rapidly growing "Third world" cultures don't approve of those measures.
    We're being procreated out of power! :dunno:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

We did it to the Native Americans, and the Mexicans are doing the same thing to us.
    Our problem is that birth control and abortion have become acceptable in our society while the rapidly growing "Third world" cultures don't approve of those measures.

That's my point and the underlying message in the article, makes me sick. :xmad:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I posted this in the German Multicultural thread in the political section.

This would not be an issue in either geography if both closed the borders.... and give the boot to the conquering armies.

Fortunately, these are NOT the first invasions America or Europe has encountered.
    Politically across Europe, Muslims are being given they're notice to leave peacefully, or be forcibly removed.

With Arizona sounding the alarm, the citizens of the U.S. making they're support.

All I can say is, something will give, something has got to give, or else it will be the end of civilization as we know it.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    That's my point and the underlying message in the article, makes me sick. :xmad:
    When I was a kid the mere mention of birth control brought whithering looks from most people.
    The subject of abortion was strictly forbidden.
    We were in the midst of a population boom, which eventually made us the most powerful nation in the World.
    That fact is not lost on "Third World" countries. They know that to conquer us all the have to do is out populate us. We are just making it easier for them by promoting abortion and "sex without consequences" (Children)

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany

Mark Steyn made these same points in one of his books (which is an excellent ready BTW). The birth rates of these other cultures is much higher than those of the host country. So not only are they outproducing the resident culture, their numbers are also over-taxing the host country's benefit system. In effect, we're condoning and supporting their take-over.

The progressive agenda is also helping them to do this with the abortion clinics and other crap that is now mainstream.

This is not just a US problem, its worldwide. France finally started to show some balls, and now Germany is too. Who knows WTH happened to the Brit's.

This is complete BS, and the asshats in DC are going right along with it to keep their voting base. :xmad:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I kind of was thinking along these lines with the Hispanics here in my town. You rarely see any of the womenfolk out without 4-6 kids surrounding them. While the native white folk are normally only with 1-2 little ones.

topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    Oh no, you're on to us, my wife and I have 9 children and 16 grandchildren with more to come. Indiana's number of liberals on the rise.

Top Bottom