• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    If you pay George directly please let me know so I can keep track and get you on the list.
    Edit- The above sounds kind of b****y. To be clear, I think it's GREAT if you pay George, one less thing for me to worry about. Just let me know that you did it and whether you've paid the full amount or the $100 deposit so I can keep my books straight.

Last edited:

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Probably not a bad idea to have these skills down on Alabama Street ;)

Last night I was bringing groceries in from the car and a couple of crazy people were causing a bit of a ruckus in the street. White male and white female, 30's or 40's. Let us call them Mr. and Mrs. Crazypants. Both yelling strange phrases. It was hard to tell if they were having a fight or just being loud. Not a big deal really, just a couple of bums out for a walk.
    It got interesting though, when another guy comes walking down the sidewalk smoking a cigarette. Mr. Crazypants walks up to the guy and punches him. Completely unprovoked. Then all three people went running in different directions and I called the cops. After that I finished bringing my groceries in.
    Perhaps iamaclone45 has a point about my 'hood!

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    IMPORTANT UPDATE!

PLEASE (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) SEND PAYMENTS TO ME FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. I HAVE PAID GEORGE FOR THE CLASS, SO IF YOU SEND YOUR MONEY TO HIM IT IS JUST A HASSLE AND AN INCONVENIENCE FOR HIM AND ME.

In fact, if you send payment to George, your money will be refunded and you will not be allowed to attend the class. I do not want people who can't read to handle guns inside my home.

Top Bottom