• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    This post has taken a very different turn from the course I started it on! Interesting...disturbing...Definately funny. Sadly,I am guessing since one tighty-whitey pic has already been vanquished, that no others would survive long. Besides,
    Things fall. Skin wrinkles. Cracks crack more. Hair migrates and migrates and migrates. Hell I used my eyebrow to clean a gas tube the other day. Do we really want to stomach those sorts of horrors?

Now if anyone has .223/5.56 brass they'd like to part with, perhaps there's a chance.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    This post has taken a very different turn from the course I started it on! Interesting...disturbing...Definately funny. Sadly,I am guessing since one tighty-whitey pic has already been vanquished, that no others would survive long. Besides,
    Things fall. Skin wrinkles. Cracks crack more. Hair migrates and migrates and migrates. Hell I used my eyebrow to clean a gas tube the other day. Do we really want to stomach those sorts of horrors?

Now if anyone has .223/5.56 brass they'd like to part with, perhaps there's a chance.

So are you telling us you will model for brass? Or you won't model if we give you brass?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Here's my pic.

fashion-fail-come-on-that-cat-is-way-too-fat-for-that-underwear.jpg

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    As somone who is an admin on a different vBulletin forum the answer is simple about not having a mobile version of the site: revenue from ads. Mobile apps generally don't show flash or ads. Even if you don't click on any of the ads a small amount of payment is given to host sites for showing the ads. The amount for non-clicks isn't much but think about how many times ads are shown when you click around INGO. Even at 1/10 of a penny for each one with 26,000 plus members and unknown amount of guests it adds up.
    If INGO didn't have this auxiliary income there would probably be a fee to view and post on here. Ads keep it free, even those those of us who do monetarily support the site. Occasionally I click one of the ads just to get that extra nickel into the coffers. Every little bit helps. :twocents:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    As somone who is an admin on a different vBulletin forum the answer is simple about not having a mobile version of the site: revenue from ads. Mobile apps generally don't show flash or ads. Even if you don't click on any of the ads a small amount of payment is given to host sites for showing the ads. The amount for non-clicks isn't much but think about how many times ads are shown when you click around INGO. Even at 1/10 of a penny for each one with 26,000 plus members and unknown amount of guests it adds up.
    If INGO didn't have this auxiliary income there would probably be a fee to view and post on here. Ads keep it free, even those those of us who do monetarily support the site. Occasionally I click one of the ads just to get that extra nickel into the coffers. Every little bit helps. :twocents:

Excellent point.
    ..but isn't that why Forums charge for a Forum Specific app, to recoup the revenue from Ads?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Excellent point.
    ..but isn't that why Forums charge for a Forum Specific app, to recoup the revenue from Ads?
    Generally the $.99 charged for the app goes to the person or company who actually wrote the app. Also don't forget the percentage the app store gets for selling it. If not all the money goes to someone else then 50-75% of it does. It takes a lot of app sales to offset the money lost to the app. Even using the browser on my iDevices still blocks the flash based ads but Google ads have a way around that with an alternate GIF that is displayed.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Generally the $.99 charged for the app goes to the person or company who actually wrote the app. Also don't forget the percentage the app store gets for selling it. If not all the money goes to someone else then 50-75% of it does. It takes a lot of app sales to offset the money lost to the app. Even using the browser on my iDevices still blocks the flash based ads but Google ads have a way around that with an alternate GIF that is displayed.

Makes sense..

Top Bottom